Jul 29, 2020
Your name is amazing. Big "Bolt Vanderhuge" vibes.
Thank you I put my faith in Blast Hardcheese. Been a fan of MST3K since Pod People aired back in 92-ish. Saw it late night on local channel near Detroit. Thought it was the funniest thing. My family doesn't get it, but it has gotten me through some hard times. Its like hanging out with friends when things are going badly. Very cathartic. If I was doing a name like yours it would be Intentionally RavenClaw. Or perhaps Purposefully RayvinClah

Cheers:D

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
I want to pay westane for ava's new route that has been put in closet for so long. And for new options with her all over the house

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so is this game done and not getting anymore updates?
Westane just had a AMA not that long ago and he was piecing out how content will look over the next year. Game is far from over and will be getting updates for the next 1-2 years.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Ah it wasn't that my post was too long, it was just that f95 was going into the maintenance mode or whatever, that takes the site offline for a few minutes. I forgot about that. Anyways, here's the full AMA transcript.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello when ava's routes (mommy bride and etc.)will be released? And is it planned to implement new GIFs and new options all over the house?

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Good updates. There is one part that feels a little off though. Ava's reaction to MC and Dakota having sex when she's on the Dommy Mommy route. The reaction feels a little off when she's screwing the main character to wake them up every morning but then seems to act almost prudish when she catches Dakota and the MC making out or having sex.

Reactions: Forgotted
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes