Oct 8, 2020
Good updates. There is one part that feels a little off though. Ava's reaction to MC and Dakota having sex when she's on the Dommy Mommy route. The reaction feels a little off when she's screwing the main character to wake them up every morning but then seems to act almost prudish when she catches Dakota and the MC making out or having sex.
I figured it was a side effect of your wording, like... Even though she's been brainwashed to think parent/children relationships are okay, her views on sibling relationships remain unchanged, which is why you need another dose to break through variations of that particular taboo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jormungaurd

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Could someone who knows the game better than I explain how "corruption" works? I seem to have hit a wall with 12 corruption on Ava and Dakota. It still says "neutral". What is this corruption stat doing for me, and how do I increase it?

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
It's november 8th and I get this Get this when visiting sophia at noon:

Error: <<SophieOfficeEvents>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<btnLink>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<NewConvoCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'enabled'))))

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Could someone who knows the game better than I explain how "corruption" works? I seem to have hit a wall with 12 corruption on Ava and Dakota. It still says "neutral". What is this corruption stat doing for me, and how do I increase it?
It's november 8th and I get this Get this when visiting sophia at noon:

Corruption is raised mainly through having sex with the characters. Just fuck them in some way and you'll boost. The main use is it allows you to further the Dose Route you're on but there's also some rewards tied to Coins and the Coin Shop. Don't remember which ones specifically but it's something a few Coins use to acquire and use.

Error: <<SophieOfficeEvents>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<btnLink>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<NewConvoCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'enabled'))))
I'll pass this to Westane

Reactions: Lurker485

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I'm stuck with trying to drug Julia's drink because no matter how much I try she never drinks it. How do you drug Julia?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm stuck with trying to drug Julia's drink because no matter how much I try she never drinks it. How do you drug Julia?
never was possible, there bunch of old dead ends in story and gameplay... maybe in next life it will be written\updated
It's not exactly a dead end but it's not supposed to ever succeed, for story reasons. Same reason you can't succesfully dose Lauren later on.

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Yeah there's a reason you can't dose her, and it's not just because she's a bitch. Just wait, she'll get hers eventually.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have 2 questions. Question 1 What does affection do in the game?
2 Who can you corrupt in Story Mode?
1) Nothing much these days, is my impression. The affection and corruption stats used to have a bigger impact but have largely been supplanted by the serum system.

2) For now the Mum and Sis at home and at work Tasha, John, Penny, Diana, and Ms. Dee. The last-named can only be dosed at specific story points, the others throughout the game. Lauren and Julia can't be got at through the regular serums, but are tied to specific (unmissable) storyline events.

... oh and the new character, Kagney, but I haven't played through her content yet.

Oct 8, 2020
hi all, can someone help me with how to do kagney's quest, what are all the steps and what are the requirements
First, make sure it's before Thanksgiving. I just kept giving her serums whenever I was able. Then when she complains about the lack of help, during my lunch break I went to see Ms. Dee in her office about the lack of help. If these steps are completed before the Thanksgiving event, when Elsa is about to leave, you'll have the option for Elsa to work alongside Kagney at The Company (as opposed to drugging her or letting her go).

Hope that helps!

Reactions: grandtheft

grandtheft

Dec 10, 2018
First, make sure it's before Thanksgiving. I just kept giving her serums whenever I was able. Then when she complains about the lack of help, during my lunch break I went to see Ms. Dee in her office about the lack of help. If these steps are completed before the Thanksgiving event, when Elsa is about to leave, you'll have the option for Elsa to work alongside Kagney at The Company (as opposed to drugging her or letting her go).

Hope that helps!
thanks for this, i saw people earlier in this thread mentioning you had to text sophie and stuff and assumed it had to be done before thanksgiving

Larsung

May 29, 2018
iwell after several playthroughs woth difrent routes, i have a question!?

At the very very very beginning the very very first choice! when you shake hands with Ms Dee you have 3 options hold grip, apologize or shake it off...

WHAT exactly is the impact pf one of those choices?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes