Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
iwell after several playthroughs woth difrent routes, i have a question!?

At the very very very beginning the very very first choice! when you shake hands with Ms Dee you have 3 options hold grip, apologize or shake it off...

WHAT exactly is the impact pf one of those choices?
If i remember correctly it's how Dee acts. Dom, Sub or neutral

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
iwell after several playthroughs woth difrent routes, i have a question!?

At the very very very beginning the very very first choice! when you shake hands with Ms Dee you have 3 options hold grip, apologize or shake it off...

WHAT exactly is the impact pf one of those choices?
Nothing major, mostly just an opportunity to define the MC's character early doors. First option gives +8 to everyone's lust/corruption, second gives +8 to love/affection, last one gives +4 to each.

Reactions: Larsung

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm on latest update i play dommy mommy and Bold brother fucjer but Ava doesnt join in on "Film-evenings" alsp i watched Dakota with jack but the 2nd visit didnt trigger anymore.... i am playing 4-1-0-5 in storymode, does anybody else have similiar "bugs"

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ava making babies with her "baby"...

I think this is the point where I have to ponder, "Have I read too much hentai?" :ROFLMAO:
No, that would be when a mother has sex with her son to make a baby so that she can have sex with that baby, THATS when you have read too much:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No, that would be when a mother has sex with her son to make a baby so that she can have sex with that baby, THATS when you have read too much:ROFLMAO:
Or given the things that can happen with this game, mother magically gets a fully functioning penis and reproductive system, and impregnates both her children.

On a sidenote, there was a game with a plot something along the lines of what you wrote.
Protagonist was the daughter, parents got together through an incest fetish forum, had the daughter specifically to fulfil their incest fetish of having a daughter to have sex with and impregnate... :LOL:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so is it planned to add new options at house i mean new ava and dacota options (events and sex scenes)?
Nope. All the Serum Endings and such will release after Chapter 4.

This next update furthers the Chapter 4 storyline leading into Christmas (In game) and the events tying everything to
Chapter 5

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes