Rabbit90

Mar 15, 2018
Could some download the additional/alternative image packs for penny from ?

OR are they outdated?

Tinyfenn

May 5, 2020
Is there a spot that contains all usable cheats? like xyzzyspoon isnt listed in the cheats menu. are there other cheats that arent listed that we should be aware of?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a spot that contains all usable cheats? like xyzzyspoon isnt listed in the cheats menu. are there other cheats that arent listed that we should be aware of?
they should be here - Westane's site. Other useful info also! Enjoy! :>)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This has been on and off my mind for some time now, so I'll just let it out now:
Chapter 4, as a whole, feels lacking. I mean, the story and events are great. But they feel too spread out and there's nothing to do in between.
By that point, the player likely has already dosed everyone to the fullest (sans MCS-X). They have access to basically infinite money. They have already seen most every repeatable scene dozens of times. And there's entire weeks of no story progression and no task to complete. The entire chapter feels like mindless grind waiting for the next event followed by more grind.

In the early game, you feel a bit rushed to get everything set up and get everyone started on the path you want them on. All the way up to the end of chapter 3, there's a good flow and incentive to keep playing. Then chapter 4 comes around and it's mostly just "skip to night, sleep sequence, skip to night" ad absurdum until you reach Thanksgiving and play through that sequence of events, then more "skip to night" grinding with the rare exception where story events happen entire weeks apart just waiting for the end where you can play around with MCS-X. This won't get any better in the future unless the problem is directly addressed as the player will just end up doing the same thing waiting for chapter 5 to start, whatever events that will bring.

As far as solutions are concerned: I honestly don't know. The addition of an MCS-4 would be amazing but that's a massive task that I won't even begin to request. Shortening the chapter could work but the holiday events introduce problems on that front. Maybe tossing in some interesting events to fill the voids in the chapter could help. The bottom line is that chapter 4, as it stands, is emersion breaking in the sense that it stops feeling interactive and starts feeling like a tedious slog of clicking and waiting for content to be spoonfed to you. The game already "feels" over.
/rant

Reactions: Chujuzek and ACKWO

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This has been on and off my mind for some time now, so I'll just let it out now:
Chapter 4, as a whole, feels lacking. I mean, the story and events are great. But they feel too spread out and there's nothing to do in between.
By that point, the player likely has already dosed everyone to the fullest (sans MCS-X). They have access to basically infinite money. They have already seen most every repeatable scene dozens of times. And there's entire weeks of no story progression and no task to complete. The entire chapter feels like mindless grind waiting for the next event followed by more grind.

In the early game, you feel a bit rushed to get everything set up and get everyone started on the path you want them on. All the way up to the end of chapter 3, there's a good flow and incentive to keep playing. Then chapter 4 comes around and it's mostly just "skip to night, sleep sequence, skip to night" ad absurdum until you reach Thanksgiving and play through that sequence of events, then more "skip to night" grinding with the rare exception where story events happen entire weeks apart just waiting for the end where you can play around with MCS-X. This won't get any better in the future unless the problem is directly addressed as the player will just end up doing the same thing waiting for chapter 5 to start, whatever events that will bring.

As far as solutions are concerned: I honestly don't know. The addition of an MCS-4 would be amazing but that's a massive task that I won't even begin to request. Shortening the chapter could work but the holiday events introduce problems on that front. Maybe tossing in some interesting events to fill the voids in the chapter could help. The bottom line is that chapter 4, as it stands, is emersion breaking in the sense that it stops feeling interactive and starts feeling like a tedious slog of clicking and waiting for content to be spoonfed to you. The game already "feels" over.
/rant
This is the exact reason why Chapter 5 is on hiatus. Westane is now actively trying to fill all the content that takes place in between Story Events for the entire game. Once done, the empty spots for Chapter 4 won't be an issue or as noticible as before.

Once Diana and Tasha are reworked and completed in the same vein as Ava and Dakota, you will have more options for exploring in Chapter 4. I remember that Chapter 3 at one point in time was considered nothing but empty by the community.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That cheat's pretty useless since stamina hasn't been a thing for ages. That's why it's not listed in the OP.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ava's Bride - I must be missing something or playing through something. Ava is MCS-X dosed, and I am now into March (March 11th!) - am wondering what it takes to fire that event? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! :>)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
so after i go to the sophie condo there is no more content?
I had game/story content up to Feb 26th when Chap 5 started. Then it dropped into Free mode and you can play the game without the main story going on. Plenty to do, and a lot of repetitive stuff also. Hope that helps! (y)

Reactions: sophielark
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes