Jan 24, 2022
hi sorry ! idk if you're currently bug testing (if not, feel free to ignore this ! it's not a big deal, im just letting u know in case it's helpful) but there's a small inconsistency when playing the "dom john path" as a female when you first catch him having sex with penny in the lab, he says something along the lines of "i'll show you how a real man fucks". this line feels more aimed at men/sissies and felt a little out of place <3

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
The story mode ended for me on Jan 26th. No way of unlocking MCSX now. As free play seem to continue from where it ended on Jan 26th. Lab is completely leveled up too.

Is the story (chapter 4) as dom male supposed to end on Jan 26th or is it a bug?

PS: Nevermind, it got unlocked on 5th Feb.

Last edited:

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Also is nice John a dead end? He can be taken on outings on Sunday, but for some reason this means Tasha can't be dosed. Is it necessary to turn John submissive or something and not nice to proceed with Tasha?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
cant believe im asking this but. is there a way to get your asshole tighter in this game. i know there's the genital degenerator but is there like. an asshole equivalent
Nope. It's been presented to Westane but we'll see if it gets added

Also is nice John a dead end? He can be taken on outings on Sunday, but for some reason this means Tasha can't be dosed. Is it necessary to turn John submissive or something and not nice to proceed with Tasha?
Yup. All the John stuff, Diana, Tasha, Penny, etc is the next focus. Everyone will be getting their characters, content complete. John will be somewhere in 2023. Diana and Tasha are up next after August.

sophielark

Jul 7, 2020
I had game/story content up to Feb 26th when Chap 5 started. Then it dropped into Free mode and you can play the game without the main story going on. Plenty to do, and a lot of repetitive stuff also. Hope that helps! (y)
its because after i dose her to have sex the "tf bar" stops at the limit of female and dont transforms me and im at 5th january

labol

Mar 20, 2018
There needs to be a way to have an abortion.Right now you're essentially locked to female if you ever get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There needs to be a way to have an abortion.Right now you're essentially locked to female if you ever get pregnant
That's a consequence of getting up the duff as a female MC.
That, and the pregnancy will be another epilogue detail, along with all the other pregnancies.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Julia is laughing at you, there is only one pregnancy that overrides her contraceptives and that's getting knocked up by Ava. Everything else? Safe.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the game,
and i select the option to see the pictures with paperdoll.
and i see the more than 90 percent of pictures.
So I just started the game Online to see if images are working and they are.

Is the John BJ the only one broken or are there others you can remember?

szajze00

May 10, 2022
there sound in this game while video is playing (and it if is, is working on Android browser edition *not downloaded*)?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes