xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Um, what happened to the 2D version? Did it get scrapped or will it be added again in a later version
You mean the original art? That's not for a while down the line, there's been a couple previews.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Um, what happened to the 2D version? Did it get scrapped or will it be added again in a later version
2D version barely has 4 days of content and is still a Demo. Next Demo update is due out in August by the looks of things. For now it'll be a seperate experience until it's ready to join the main game

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
How do I actually gender lock? Even though I've told the game no forced transformations, I'm still transforming

Also, if you create a new file opting to start as a female with a dick, the game still defines you as Transwoman? Unless I'm missing something, that's make the futa protagonist promise kind of misleading

EDIT: Found out how to gender lock

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I actually gender lock? Even though I've told the game no forced transformations, I'm still transforming

Also, if you create a new file opting to start as a female with a dick, the game still defines you as Transwoman? Unless I'm missing something, that's make the futa protagonist promise kind of misleading
Forced Transformation are actually OTHER characters transforming you. Pretty sure it doesn't actually lock out Transformation entirely.

The names are mainly titles you can give yourself for roleplay purposes. If you want to call yourself a Futa, go for it. The main draw is the characters states.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I still can´t figure out the best way to sell the slaves in the Pit. Can please somebody tell me what the 4 types of serums effects are?

MCS?
CMD?
BMB?
TFM?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

MC can’t be a futa. She can have a dick or a vagina, but not both.

Aug 13, 2017
Found a couple bugs after corruption of mom and sis. The bedroom door doesn't lock and there is an error when taking mom and sis to theater.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What I have to do, for playing this game on a tablet?
Bec. its HTML I think it should be possible to import it as browser-game...:unsure:
2 options

1. Simply play the game online through the link in the 1st page or through Westane's website
2. Download the game BUT you will need a 3rd party File Viewer to interact with the pics folder. Anything that isn't Apple/Android standard should work

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
2 options

1. Simply play the game online through the link in the 1st page or through Westane's website
2. Download the game BUT you will need a 3rd party File Viewer to interact with the pics folder. Anything that isn't Apple/Android standard should work
Thanks for the answer. A little time before I tried it on my tablet. Its not that easy, as like I thoght before. :)
The gameplay on the laptop is fine. Many thanks for all your workings.

• Haha
Reactions: Engelstein

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

If you enabled the No Forced Transformations, your character can still be transformed, there is just an option to reject the transformation. You found the gender lock, which accomplishes the same thing, but the no forced option just makes the transformations optional.

The Tag is Futa/TRANS and for whatever reason (simplicity, I assume) F95 lumps Futa (tits, dick AND vagina) and Trans (tits and dick) together. It is just the way it is for this site, so just take it with a grain of salt, that, when you see the Futa/Trans tag that you are about to spin the wheel of fortune to see if you get a vagoo to go with that girly peen or not.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Massive Dev Blog is out:

- August is the 5 year anniversary of the Company
-Westane talks about what inspired him to make The Company and links to a few tidbits
-July 2017 is when the first build of The Company was made
-Talks about how planning derailed The Company by a large amount. Going from hobby to job created a few issues
-Mentions the cast being far too large for a game like this. Future games will have casts dialed back for deeper connections
-5.2 is the final update for the Home. Ava's Maniacal Matriarch will wrap things up where Westane wants
-New Art Demo releases today. Every Demo will be timed Patreon Exclusive by about a month each. When Demo 3 releases, Demo 2 is sent out to Public
-Tasha and Diana are the next two characters getting entire focus updates.
-Expect about 5-6 total updates for both (2-3 for each one until they're content complete)
-Tasha will be more "Innocent" where as Diana will continue to play into the BDSM elements or total submission if you wish it.
-Community will vote on which character goes first. Voting begins NEXT week.
-Westane is having another Discord AMA session, scheduled for Saturday, August 13th at 7:00pm EST
-Winner for Diana and Tasha will be announced then.
-Chapter 5 is where all the updates are leading into
-After Diana and Tasha, Penny, John, Julia, Mall Clerks, and every system will be content complete
-Chapter 5 will end soon as everything else is done

The Company 2:
-Still in early concept and idea boarding
-TC2 will start once Chapter 5 is actually started
-Will take place in the same world and universe as The Company but far into the future
-Will be made in Twine, same as The Company
-Will have live action AND drawn artwork
-Much more is detailed that I can't fit on here

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
The Company 2? Great. I'm looking forward to becoming even more nihilist in that universe. The Company itself is a massive tension breaker and a welcome relief, and I hope TC2 will be the same.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes