HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How much ending in this version??
Serum Endings mainly. Chapter 5 isn't going to be ending the story for at least 2 more years.

For the time being, Ava and Dakota have Serum Endings but you can only choose 1 for each

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Serum Endings mainly. Chapter 5 isn't going to be ending the story for at least 2 more years.

For the time being, Ava and Dakota have Serum Endings but you can only choose 1 for each
What was the current timeframe for Part 2 of Ava/Dakota, mid to late August?

I sure hope you can get knocked up by dogs someday in the submissive version of the alley scene, or follow-up on Ava talking about getting a dog.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I sure hope you can get knocked up by dogs someday in the submissive version of the alley scene, or follow-up on Ava talking about getting a dog.
The only thing Westane is going to add in 5.2 is Maniacal Matriarch. After that it's on to Tasha and Diana as per the current voting.

There are no plans to add to Dakota's Dogkota Ending (Not in public anyways since Patreon might ban him). Something might be added down the line but for now, Home is content complete after 5.2 (Late August)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The only thing Westane is going to add in 5.2 is Maniacal Matriarch. After that it's on to Tasha and Diana as per the current voting.

There are no plans to add to Dakota's Dogkota Ending (Not in public anyways since Patreon might ban him). Something might be added down the line but for now, Home is content complete after 5.2 (Late August)
He should fix it so Ava stops acting surprised at you wearing female clothes when you've already become female. I thought it was odd.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Apa kerangka waktu saat ini untuk Bagian 2 Ava/Dakota, pertengahan hingga akhir Agustus?

Saya yakin berharap Anda bisa ditabrak anjing suatu hari nanti dalam versi submisif dari adegan gang, atau tindak lanjut Ava berbicara tentang mendapatkan seekor anjing.
[/MENGUTIP]
Owh ok that mean chapter 6 will start after dr.klein injection miss Ann,and kidnapped mc and miss Dee,right

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Owh ok that mean chapter 6 will start after dr.klein injection miss Ann,and kidnapped mc and miss Dee,right

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021

If you are fondly reminiscing and missing Dakota's doggo adventures then you should check out Scarlet Nights, which is the SFM movie that features the clips that are used in The Company (in the debug menu) and is like a Batman / Batgirl / Harley Quinn adventure. But with dogsex gangbangs in it. At least that quietens down The Joker (for a while).

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
If you are fondly reminiscing and missing Dakota's doggo adventures then you should check out Scarlet Nights, which is the SFM movie that features the clips that are used in The Company (in the debug menu) and is like a Batman / Batgirl / Harley Quinn adventure. But with dogsex gangbangs in it. At least that quietens down The Joker (for a while).

Oh I’ve seen all of Studio FOWs work when it comes out. It’s not just debug, it’s back in the game proper again.

Reactions: swhitgrl2021

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
Oh I’ve seen all of Studio FOWs work when it comes out. It’s not just debug, it’s back in the game proper again.
Yeah but I'll never forget the first time I entered Debug Menu and mooched around, it was like entering fairyland with a sense of wonder and a Saya attached, and then finding some Dakota clips.. "Hey, that looks like Harley Quinn. Woah!"

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive decided to try this game, so I have couple of questions in regard to content I am interested:
1) Is it possible to play though the whole game as a submissive male and have futa (or shemale) on male content or femdom strapon content. Ive read here that there is transfomation theme in this game, so this why I ask is it possible to play through the game as male
2) Does the game have many scenes where futa or women rape male mc?
3) Which ones are story routes that focuses either on futa on male or femdom (strapon) on male topics with male MC?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ive decided to try this game, so I have couple of questions in regard to content I am interested:
1) Is it possible to play though the whole game as a submissive male and have futa (or shemale) on male content or femdom strapon content. Ive read here that there is transfomation theme in this game, so this why I ask is it possible to play through the game as male
2) Does the game have many scenes where futa or women rape male mc?
3) Which ones are story routes that focuses either on futa on male or femdom (strapon) on male topics with male MC?
'Rape' is a tough one in this game. In most cases, you have to ask or put yourself into the situations where it occurs.
To answer as best I can:
1. Yes. You can be a male or become a Sissy and be submissive the entire game, and some of the women will 'use' you at times, using various methods.
You can get the Magic Dildo/Strap-on for Ava and she becomes a Futa (really) and Sasha is already a Trans, and they can both take advantage of you. You can also turn off the transformations, so that is a non-issue.
2. As I said, Rape is tough one here. Perhaps in the Dom John route you can get close. All other situations you more or less go there and expect something to happen...
3. I would read the Wiki in the OP especially for the John content, as well as view the Guide for Ava - it will show you how to dose Ava to get the scenes you want. Ms Dee can be aggressive also, also read the Wiki for her. And Penny later on can Dom on you!

Yes you can play as a Submissive male all the way through, or as a Sissy, and get taken advantage of by most of the females in the game. May take some time and several doses to get there, but it can be done (ie. use the Cheats to get there faster!)!

Enjoy!!! (y)

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
'Rape' is a tough one in this game. In most cases, you have to ask or put yourself into the situations where it occurs.
To answer as best I can:
1. Yes. You can be a male or become a Sissy and be submissive the entire game, and some of the women will 'use' you at times, using various methods.
You can get the Magic Dildo/Strap-on for Ava and she becomes a Futa (really) and Sasha is already a Trans, and they can both take advantage of you. You can also turn off the transformations, so that is a non-issue.
2. As I said, Rape is tough one here. Perhaps in the Dom John route you can get close. All other situations you more or less go there and expect something to happen...
3. I would read the Wiki in the OP especially for the John content, as well as view the Guide for Ava - it will show you how to dose Ava to get the scenes you want. Ms Dee can be aggressive also, also read the Wiki for her. And Penny later on can Dom on you!

Yes you can play as a Submissive male all the way through, or as a Sissy, and get taken advantage of by most of the females in the game. May take some time and several doses to get there, but it can be done (ie. use the Cheats to get there faster!)!

Enjoy!!! (y)
Where exactly can I trun off transfromations? Maybe I missed it, but I havent seen "Options" panel before starting the game

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Where exactly can I trun off transfromations? Maybe I missed it, but I havent seen "Options" panel before starting the game
When you start the game, use the option that allows cheats/etc - and then shortly after the game starts you will get the choice to either enforce transformations or allow you to choose each time. Once this happens you will also have the option on the left side menu to disable them.

Reactions: Anderus1984

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Once you start a game you get asked by Saya how you wish to play the game. You can edit your options then. If you are already half way into a playthrough, you can't edit these so the only way to disable them again is to start a new game

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I looked at wiki and gain some understanding about routes, but I have a question regarding Chanel and John. From what I have understood from Wiki alot of submissive routes go though John dom route. So am I understanding correctly that if I turn John into Chanel with cheats from begining, I got myself locked from most of submissve routes? Also, maybe I just imagined it, but it seemed like Wiki of The Company was outdated, because some girls were presented there.
Also how corectly to enter many cheats at onces? Because I used three cheats - turning John into Channel, money and activate debub mode. Channel and Debugmode worked, but not money.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I looked at wiki and gain some understanding about routes, but I have a question regarding Chanel and John. From what I have understood from Wiki alot of submissive routes go though John dom route. So am I understanding correctly that if I turn John into Chanel with cheats from begining, I got myself locked from most of submissve routes? Also, maybe I just imagined it, but it seemed like Wiki of The Company was outdated, because some girls were presented there.
Also how corectly to enter many cheats at onces? Because I used three cheats - turning John into Channel, money and activate debub mode. Channel and Debugmode worked, but not money.
In almost all of my play-throughs I have turned John into Chanel at the beginning, all I did not get was the John Dom stuff. Everything I said earlier still holds true, even with getting Chanel at the beginning. In fact some of my most 'fun' play-throughs were with me being kinda dominant at the beginning and getting all the girls pregnant, except for Sophie. Plenty of options in this game.
The Money worked for me, when I used it. You do not need the Debug mode. Just add the cheats all on one line with a space in between them. FASTPASS is good also, you can does them sooner each time - but to each their own!
These are the cheats I used in my last play, I was trying for Ava endings that time! GLITTERINGPRIZES BLACKSHEEPWALL WHORUNBARTERTOWN ZZTOP FASTPASS CHANELNUMBER5 XYZZYSPOON
You will have a good time!

Reactions: menatv

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
From what I have understood from Wiki alot of submissive routes go though John dom route. So am I understanding correctly that if I turn John into Chanel with cheats from begining, I got myself locked from most of submissve routes?
Dom John is a game-changing route entirely. There's tons of sub content there which basically invalidates any doses you gave any other characters outside of home and Sophie. It's a railroad that ends with you turning into a female bimbo impregnated by John.
You can be dominated, to varying degrees, by basically anyone without following that route. I don't usually follow the Dom John route myself and I'm as submissive as they come. It's just not my cup of tea. Though I would recommend giving it a playthrough at least once to see how it tickles your fancy.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes