HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Might have to. Does anything happen with pregnancy in the game?
Nope and it never will. Everything pregnancy will be Epilogue ONLY. There will never be a belly nor any systems attached to being pregnant.

Westane is looking into maybe adding a way to terminate pregnancy but outside of that, pregnancy was never planned to be a large system.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
can we see the changelog?
Update Summary
Update 5.2 sets to finalize home content, adding in Ava’s “Maniacal Matriarch” MCSX ending and squashing any last minute bugs.

General Updates
  • “Maniacal Matriarch” MCSX ending has been added to the game. Initiating this ending will act as a true “ending” to the game, so it’s advised to save prior to using the MCSX serum on Ava.
  • Accessing this ending requires you to go down Ava’s “Free Love” serum route, taking the “Dommy Mommy” path further down the route
  • While effectively ending the basic player experience, this route offers new content and and scenes to experience. The loop will never break, so keep that in mind
System Updates
  • Ava’s MCS3 and MCSX serum tier options have been streamlined
  • Several new or higher quality images have been added to the game’s media
Fixes
  • Fixed Dakota’s morning location display
  • Fixed several typos, formatting bugs, and syntax errors
  • Fixed broken links on title screen
  • Fixed issues assigning Ava morning tasks on applicable routes
  • Fixed pathing issues surrounding John’s “Dom John” route
  • Fixed missing images for Kagney and Tasha

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
With final mcs-x for family are there any new scenes? I just went the family fun time route and didn't notice anything new when i did it to ava or dakota. Also is there a way to end pregnancy?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
With final mcs-x for family are there any new scenes? I just went the family fun time route and didn't notice anything new when i did it to ava or dakota. Also is there a way to end pregnancy?
There's 3 events total. The introduction, the random event, and going to bed together

And no. Once someone is pregnant, they stay that way. The MC included

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCompany-5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I'm not sure if the guide/wiki is updated or not so I'll ask here, is there an option to turn John into a female/dickgirl and have the "Dom John" route as well?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes