VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
Does anyone know the chapter this version of the game is on? I last remember playing Chapter 3 so has it gone further than that?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Westane is looking into maybe adding a way to terminate pregnancy but outside of that, pregnancy was never planned to be a large system.
Sounds not so hard to create :/
He can just make Julia sell some "very strong after pills", and MC can just dose it to girls like any other serum. I mean, why not? There are already much more hardcore thing can be done via serums...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
He can just make Julia sell some "very strong after pills", and MC can just dose it to girls like any other serum. I mean, why not? There are already much more hardcore thing can be done via serums...
Of course it's not hard to implement.
"set Player.IsPregnant = false" (or however that particular variable is stored. I can't be assed to actually dig through the code).
The question at hand is "does he want to?" What choices and consequences you are allowed to back out of and what is truly permanent is a legitimate game design consideration.

I don't personally have a horse in this race since I always just lock my gender as "sissy" and go on my way. Just felt like vomiting out some thoughts. If it's that much of an issue for you, use the birth control cheat or console commands. Or scumfuck with the HTML file to make pregnancy impossible. Whatever makes the game more enjoyable for you.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's not about how hard it is to add it's about the feasibility for it. Right now the game takes place over 7 months. Even if we could show a baby bump (If you knocked up everyone in the first month) you wouldn't really notice since many characters are in a constant flux.

By the time the baby actially came out, it would be the Epilogue anyways.

The other things are having to take Serum States into account. Would Dom Ava want a baby? Would Dom John simply abort everything since they aren't his? Would Dakota even allow a baby at any point?

It's just a lot to consider for such a small majority of people (He has stats that show that almost 90% of the playerbase play with the permanant birth control on). More so, the community is now asking for a way to terminate a pregnancy.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Isn't there a scene where John basically organizes a gangbang for the MC when he's on the dom route? So far, I haven't gotten that yet. Am in Chapter 3 now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Isn't there a scene where John basically organizes a gangbang for the MC when he's on the dom route? So far, I haven't gotten that yet. Am in Chapter 3 now.
I think I remember something like that. Should happen once Diana joins John's side. Should trigger soon as she returns in Chapter 4 if you already missed her.

Am I going to have to join their patron for the image packs? There's no link to their discord as far as I can find.

The game itself should have a Discord link on the left hand side of the screen. Here's this one though

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
turn him into chanell!
and that's what i do, but you missed something important that i said, i said that i want all the girls to be really dominant, the only time i saw them like that was on "dom john route"
that's why i said i wish we had a route for the girls to be really dominant but without john at the top.
until then (and if ever), chanel it is.

Reactions: Yukisyoma

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
How do i progress, after making Ava "devoted mother" on the bride path with the MCS-X ? i got the evening events where she talks to you ( both ) and the before work events. Is there more because i played for 2 or 3 more ingame weeks and nothing happend.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Do you need to reach a certain point in the story to reach the sissy transformation? from searching I saw you need to be close to 100 arousal, and absolutely submissive. Ave put the collar on the MC according to the sleep text it does feel like he'll transform but it didn't happen for like 2 weeks and I'm beginning to think something is wrong.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes