HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What paths are available for Dakota? I've seen the map on the wiki but I don't know if it's been updated since then.
Dakota is content complete as of 5.1. All of her paths are active

How do i progress, after making Ava "devoted mother" on the bride path with the MCS-X ? i got the evening events where she talks to you ( both ) and the before work events. Is there more because i played for 2 or 3 more ingame weeks and nothing happend.
There is only 3 requirements:
1. Dose her with the MCX
2. Sleep at night for 3 nights without talking to Ava or Dakota
3. Go to work for 3 days without skipping (Actually go to work. Do not hit Skip until Evening)

On the 4th day, that will trigger the final Ava conclusion

Reactions: J0J01969

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
I didn´t play for a while so i wanted to see how the ava paths end. But is it new that you can´t chose the chapter anymore, at the beginning of the game?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018

1. Dose her with the MCX
3. Go to work for 3 days without skipping (Actually go to work. Do not hit Skip until Evening)

Is there a nice cheatsheet on how to get the endings, because things like this are kinda lame to have to look up (both having to NOT talk to them and having to ACTUALLY go to work for instance) when I thought I just kept missing some vital event.

Why Westane doesn't let you just test them like the other debug mode events is beyond me

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
Does that

1. Dose her with the MCX

I see, so i reached the last point, when she said she'll be an "unofficial" wife. Thx for the help. was just confused because her status didn't change in the notes and no new entry esd there.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
set this game aside sometime ago, after the dev did away with the MCs ability to force himself on his family. (It would fit the MC so dont bother. Anybody who willfully creates mind control serums and would feed those to his sister and his mom, is not gonna have normie mores and inhibitions) So anyway, thought I'd give it another look see...only to find that now the male to female transition is forced.

why a dev would force such things, and limit his audience....*shrug* I thought the game was MUCH better, 2 years ago.

• Angry
Reactions: bigmakxx

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
set this game aside sometime ago, after the dev did away with the MCs ability to force himself on his family. (It would fit the MC so dont bother. Anybody who willfully creates mind control serums and would feed those to his sister and his mom, is not gonna have normie mores and inhibitions) So anyway, thought I'd give it another look see...only to find that now the male to female transition is forced.

why a dev would force such things, and limit his audience....*shrug* I thought the game was MUCH better, 2 years ago.
You can 1) Turn off transformations and 2) All those changes are driven by your actions or lack thereof.
Nothing is forced.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I know it's not very popular but when will content be released for Dakota/sister?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You can 1) Turn off transformations and 2) All those changes are driven by your actions or lack thereof.
Nothing is forced.
It’s forced if you go down the Dom John route, which I’ve complained is stupid, but here we are. Still, that is just one route out of the whole game, not sure what his issue is.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I know it's not very popular but when will content be released for Dakota/sister?
Dakota is content complete afaik, so... never? I mean, we might get more little events and stuff over time, but her serum routes are complete and I don't think there's any plans to add any major content for her.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It’s forced if you go down the Dom John route, which I’ve complained is stupid, but here we are. Still, that is just one route out of the whole game, not sure what his issue is.
I did not play that route. If you lock the Gender transform does it still force you to change? Just curious. None of the other routes do, as far as I remember. Gender transform has to be enabled for them.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I didn´t play for a while so i wanted to see how the ava paths end. But is it new that you can´t chose the chapter anymore, at the beginning of the game?
Make sure to select You've Played the game before. Then when creating your character, the choice for Chapter is next to the Cheat Input.

YOU made it so you changed gender. Game has ALWAYS had the option to change from Male to Female to Trans. It's not new and can easily be prevented by:

A. Selecting Slower Transformation in a new game or locking the gender
B. Not wearing clothing that makes Feminine/Masculine or aka dressing like the opposite sex.

How I can play the NTR routte?
Dom John.

1. Keep talking with John until you get the event to follow and suck his dick in the bathroom. After doing that once, try to Dose him and have it be turned on you. This unlocks Dom John where he steals your women 1 by 1. Dakota and Ava won't be added until 2024
Dakota is content complete. All her Routes are active and done as per Westane's goals for her. Not to say more scenes won't drop in the future but at the moment they would count as bonus and nothing else

• Sad
Reactions: Byczer

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Make sure to select You've Played the game before. Then when creating your character, the choice for Chapter is next to the Cheat Input.

YOU made it so you changed gender. Game has ALWAYS had the option to change from Male to Female to Trans. It's not new and can easily be prevented by:

B. Not wearing clothing that makes Feminine/Masculine or aka dressing like the opposite sex.

Dom John.

1. Keep talking with John until you get the event to follow and suck his dick in the bathroom. After doing that once, try to Dose him and have it be turned on you. This unlocks Dom John where he steals your women 1 by 1. Dakota and Ava won't be added until 2024

Dakota is content complete. All her Routes are active and done as per Westane's goals for her. Not to say more scenes won't drop in the future but at the moment they would count as bonus and nothing else
Hmm maybe because i deleted my system once i can´t see it. I made a new save file played until December saw that msx is in february. Tried to restart but still can´t choose chapter.

THE COMPANY - RECORDS DEPARTMENT:
EMPLOYEE CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS. FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY. NON-ESSENTIAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN REDACTED FROM THIS DOCUMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH COMPANY POLICY. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE ADDED AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.
First Name:

Last Name:

Known Relations:
- StepmotherMother
- StepsisterSister
Enable Player Portrait in Text Boxes:
Yes No
Cheats (Separate multiple cheats with a space):

Thats all i see

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I did not play that route. If you lock the Gender transform does it still force you to change? Just curious. None of the other routes do, as far as I remember. Gender transform has to be enabled for them.
Yeah, it doesn’t matter. The route progresses from NTR to feminization, with your only option to avoid the latter being a one-time offer from Saya to reset the whole route. It wouldn’t even be that hard to justify or program in a way to give the player control over what the final transformation would be (just have a scene near the beginning of the route where the PC manages to slip John some serum in an effort to regain control, only for it to backfire and for the PC to only influence John’s ultimate plan for what to do with the PC). Seems really dumb to force feminization into a route that initially has nothing to do with it into a game that’s all about giving the player total control over his character’s appearance/sex/etc.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm maybe because i deleted my system once i can´t see it. I made a new save file played until December saw that msx is in february. Tried to restart but still can´t choose chapter.

THE COMPANY - RECORDS DEPARTMENT:
EMPLOYEE CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS. FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY. NON-ESSENTIAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN REDACTED FROM THIS DOCUMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH COMPANY POLICY. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE ADDED AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.
First Name:

Last Name:

Known Relations:
- StepmotherMother
- StepsisterSister
Enable Player Portrait in Text Boxes:
Yes No
Cheats (Separate multiple cheats with a space):

Thats all i see
Screenshot_900.png

That's very odd because when I start a new game, I get the above.

dmmt

May 8, 2020

I did select Slower and I didnt change clothes, and MC still grew boobs. It is a forced transition. Yes, you USE to ba able to lockout the traansformation, just as you USE to be able to force subservience from your family w/o the serum. (More difficult and time consuming, but it was possible) Now, you cannot absolutely lockout the transformation, and the option to force your family members has been removed entirely. Both are IMHO, huge mistakes.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I did select Slower and I didnt change clothes, and MC still grew boobs. It is a forced transition. Yes, you USE to ba able to lockout the traansformation, just as you USE to be able to force subservience from your family w/o the serum. (More difficult and time consuming, but it was possible) Now, you cannot absolutely lockout the transformation, and the option to force your family members has been removed entirely. Both are IMHO, huge mistakes.
The gender transformation has always had the same values and it hasn't slowed or increased. You said it yourself that you haven't played the game in 2 years (That's how long it's been since forced sex was taken out) but I'm telling you that the transformation as it exists right this second, is the same as it was 2, 3, and 4 years ago.

Also you MUST be doing something on your end. The coding doesn't just give you breasts for no reason. I've played a Dom Male MC pretty much exclusively for years and I cannot remember one time I just grew breasts out of nowhere. Check your inventory because you have to be wearing Female clothing or actually giving yourself the serum for bigger breasts. You also could be triggering the Penny event where she spills Serums on you because that will also make you grow breasts.

There is no way in hell your MC out of thousands of other players is just growing breasts for no reason.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can you get access to John's apartment if you make him your sub or do you have to go the friend/lover route for that?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Did you walk in on Penny while she was doing labwork? There’s one randomized scene that will result in stuff being spilled on you, making you grow breasts. You can shrink them out of existence at the lab with one of the chemicals there, or just avoid it entirely by never bothering Penny while she’s working during these randomized scenes. The occasional boost to chemical production from the good scenes generally isn’t worth the trouble the inconvenient ones force on you. It’s more meant to be humorous and slightly inconvenient than it is forced fem, though it isn’t a great scene.

Pretty sure that scene’s been in the game since before I first tried it, though, and that was well before the blatant rape was removed.

Reactions: KiraJames

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017

sounds like you decided to be a bitch, Ive played the game start to finish a lot of times over the course of its development and even if I don't turn off the forced transformations Ive never once ended up a girl
John has. every single time, excpt once, but not my char

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes