UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
HELP
Everyone's affinity and corruption are maxed out but I cannot get to the
MCSX route. What an i supposed to do?
1 - not everyone has an mcs-x, are you sure you're on a path with one ?
2 - do you have the serum ? are you playing story or free play (it changes how you unlock it)

SivartOne1

Dec 29, 2021
I'm trying to get access to MCS-x to dose Ava. But cant seem to progress the story any further. She is currently on Dommy Mommy status.
Playing in story mode.
Already through Elsa, Christmas, and all of that.
I've played before, I just want to see the new content and stop grinding the old stuff but Chapter 4 seems to drag on forever

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying to get access to MCS-x to dose Ava. But cant seem to progress the story any further. She is currently on Dommy Mommy status.
Playing in story mode.
Already through Elsa, Christmas, and all of that.
I've played before, I just want to see the new content and stop grinding the old stuff but Chapter 4 seems to drag on forever
Chapter 4 ends in February

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HELP
Everyone's affinity and corruption are maxed out but I cannot get to the
MCSX route. What an i supposed to do?
To unlock the MCSX Serum, you need to complete Chapter 4 in Story Mode. Play until February

For Free Mode, just upgrade the lab

anno12

Jul 27, 2019
Is it possible to use the strange strap-on on yourself as a woman or a bimbo and how do you get it to spawn? Also is there going to be an expansion to impregnating people or being impregnated?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it possible to use the strange strap-on on yourself as a woman or a bimbo and how do you get it to spawn? Also is there going to be an expansion to impregnating people or being impregnated?
I could've sworn you could use the Strange Strapon on yourself but I have never tried it myself. Maybe someone else will chime in.

And for Pregnancy, no. The system as it stands actually doesn't really leave room for most characters to develop and baby bump and the story doesn't have enough months to deliver a baby either. Westane has said that all pregnancy stuff will simply be Epilogue only.

The only expansion to Pregnancy will be an added option to terminate pregnancy but there is no eta on that.

Aug 8, 2017
That used to be possible before the change to the paths system. Currently it is locked to one path (Corrupted Mother)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me i'm stuck in the game.

I didn't find how to get mcs-x, by searching here some guy said that you have to advance your story to february, but by advancing through january i got with the executive reunion with Ms.Dee and Ann (i gave her the serum she asked for), but the other guy with johnny sins that betrayed us use serum on her and then i got an end and i started in free roam mode, i advanced through february and no mcs-x.

Please what can i do to advance through the game to get mcs-x and maniacal matriarch ending, i still have my saves from start of january hopefully i can fix any mistake i made,.

thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me i'm stuck in the game.

I didn't find how to get mcs-x, by searching here some guy said that you have to advance your story to february, but by advancing through january i got with the executive reunion with Ms.Dee and Ann (i gave her the serum she asked for), but the other guy with johnny sins that betrayed us use serum on her and then i got an end and i started in free roam mode, i advanced through february and no mcs-x.

Please what can i do to advance through the game to get mcs-x and maniacal matriarch ending, i still have my saves from start of january hopefully i can fix any mistake i made,.

thanks
Once you get to February, keep checking the Lab and wait for a prompt that says "Notes on Penny's desk". That is how you obtain MCSX

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just triple checking:

I finished the content and was put into Free play mode as I was still playing/goofing around.

With this update, I am still in Free play? In the past it would put me back into story mode when
new updates came out. I suspect that this last update doesn't 'count' as story progression and
I will just stay in Free mode.

Just checking.
Thanks muchly

Cheers

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just triple checking:

I finished the content and was put into Free play mode as I was still playing/goofing around.

With this update, I am still in Free play? In the past it would put me back into story mode when
new updates came out. I suspect that this last update doesn't 'count' as story progression and
I will just stay in Free mode.

Just checking.
Thanks muchly

Cheers
Story is on hiatus until 2024. game is entering clean up and completion stage. Once 100% of the game is done, Chapter 5 will be released

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Story is on hiatus until 2024. game is entering clean up and completion stage. Once 100% of the game is done, Chapter 5 will be released
Thanks for your response buddy I appreciate it. I'm sure you're sick and tired of that question
already. I was still kind of on morning mode so hadn't looked too hard yet in the forum. I was
still choking down coffee....

Cheers,
You're doin great

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Once you get to February, keep checking the Lab and wait for a prompt that says "Notes on Penny's desk". That is how you obtain MCSX
I have similar problem. I use MCSX on Ava and Dakota, played through all of February and nothing. No new events.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have similar problem. I use MCSX on Ava and Dakota, played through all of February and nothing. No new events.
1. Don't talk to Dakota or Ava at night for 3 nights
2.Head to work for 3 days in a row (Don't skip work!)
3. 4th day is when the events happen

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Question guys, I feel like I should be able to fuck with the pit by now, I'm at Nov 6th and I've already gotten the Lauren events and the Sean one with Julia's husband. Every time I go to the pit there is nothing there at all, did i miss a trigger, or is something messed up?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Question guys, I feel like I should be able to fuck with the pit by now, I'm at Nov 6th and I've already gotten the Lauren events and the Sean one with Julia's husband. Every time I go to the pit there is nothing there at all, did i miss a trigger, or is something messed up?
I think the Pit fully opens up November 12th actually. You basically see:

1. Diana come back
2. The Pit opens up
3. Ms Ann starts showing up around the office

Keep playing

Edit: It's actually in December. Keep playing until December for it to pop

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakmastermojo
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes