Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question are there events at MCSX on Ava's route for Mommy Bride?? and what should I do to activate them??

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
question are there events at MCSX on Ava's route for Mommy Bride?? and what should I do to activate them??
1. Dose her in February once you obtain MCSX
2. Don't speak to Ava or Dakota at night. Go directly to bed
3. Go to work for 3 days. Don't skip work
4. On the 4th day, the final event takes place

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can the MC get all of the women in the game pregnant?
'Technically' - all but the Nurser-lady (forgot her name...). All the other main characters you can if you work at it! (Penny, Diana, Chanel, Ms Dee, Ava and Dakota) :>)

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
'Technically' - all but the Nurser-lady (forgot her name...). All the other main characters you can if you work at it! (Penny, Diana, Chanel, Ms Dee, Ava and Dakota) :>)
Once pregnant, do they just stay that way, or do they give birth, are able to be impregnated again, etc?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Once pregnant, do they just stay that way, or do they give birth, are able to be impregnated again, etc?
They just mention it on and off - nothing really comes of it. It is not a big thing in this game. Sorry.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
Is the epilogue completed on the Public playable version? Or is this something the creator is still working on?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the epilogue completed on the Public playable version? Or is this something the creator is still working on?
Epilogue is the final thing to be added into the game. Once it's added, the game will be considered complete

Westane has said it's looking that the Epilogue will be added 2024+

For now, cleaning up and adding content to previous characters is the goal.

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
hello, is there something in planning like female & john or chriss in bar that goes further than kissing? john male route little drunk too much blow, fuck event?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hello, is there something in planning like female & john or chriss in bar that goes further than kissing? john male route little drunk too much blow, fuck event?
Chris and John content will come in the next 2 years. The rest of 2022 is Tasha and Diana focused

Reactions: he_found_you

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Probably any scene where he fucks Penny in the lab
Most scenes where John fucks Penny have him pull out, and there’s specifically a scene with brainwashed Penny where she complains that he never finishes inside her. This may just be luck of the draw, but the one scene I know of where he does finish in her has never resulted in pregnancy on my end. I have seen Penny impregnated by Tasha several times, in spite of having seen those scenes less.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes