Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How to get to MCSX ? Im on story mode CHP4 on Jan 3rd and nothing.
I did not play Story mode - but I believe you have to fully upgrade the lab and at some point you should find the 'recipe' for the MCS-X on Penny's 'messy' desk. Haseo would know for sure though.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Writing Contest for Tasha is being planned. Winner gets a winning idea added to the game. Details in the link

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It literally is NTR, if "you" make your girl suck another guy you aren't less of a cuck because it was "your" choice (in this case you don't have a choice XD)

Sucks, guess I'll be skipping this one, ty :/
Technically - on F95 it is not NTR - it is Sharing at most. NTR on F95 is a scene that is meant to cause the MC to be jealous, this does not do that. It's worth a play through if that is your only gripe. :>)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Dev Blog is out

-5.3 willve focused on Tasha's 3 new Routes which includes a Non-Dose Route
-No-Dose Route is semi-Exclusive for the time being to make Tasha more unique
-Using any Serums stronger than MCS-1 will lock out the No-Dose Route
-Tasha will join the texting system and will be able to visit the Home to meet Ava and Dakota
-Female Tasha will also be an option as you progress her content
-Tasha's Content with John if you turn him into a Sissy will be turned off until 5.4 where it can be expanded
-Club Pearl is a new location that can be unlocked through Tasha
-Interactions with Chanel will also be added
-She may or may not get access to MCSX in 5.3. Westane has planned 3 updates for her so one might be MCSX entirely

Writing Contest
-Community will be able to submit ideas/write ups for Tasha to create their own scene for her
-Submissions begin next week
So Tasha will finally be a real LI with a good amount of content? Nice thing. Finally a bit of variety in the game. The constant focus on Ava, hot as she may be, was starting to be just as exhausting as the focus on John had been before. Nevertheless, still so many LI that have little or no content yet. But I don't want to complain. things are slowly progressing (y)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Sucks, guess I'll be skipping this one, ty :/
Just scroll past the scenes you don't like and pretend they didn't happen. How are you this possessive over an imaginary girl in a game who, canonically, you're not even dating yet?

It's worth a play through if that is your only gripe. :>)
To be fair, if his warped definition of NTR/cuckolding is "any time any potentially sexable character has sex with anyone who isn't the MC," then there's a ton of "NTR" in this game. He's clearly looking for another generic harem story where the girls are all just irresistibly devoted to him exclusively.
This is not that game so this game is probably not for him.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just scroll past the scenes you don't like and pretend they didn't happen. How are you this possessive over an imaginary girl in a game who, canonically, you're not even dating yet?

To be fair, if his warped definition of NTR/cuckolding is "any time any potentially sexable character has sex with anyone who isn't the MC," then there's a ton of "NTR" in this game. He's clearly looking for another generic harem story where the girls are all just irresistibly devoted to him exclusively.
This is not that game so this game is probably not for him.
(worth a try!!! ;)) Who knows, maybe after he changes to a Sissy or a Trans-Woman a couple of times he will come to like it! (it could happen...).
No? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It literally is NTR, if "you" make your girl suck another guy you aren't less of a cuck because it was "your" choice (in this case you don't have a choice XD)
Penny isn’t “your girl” at that point in the story.

Do you feel like a cuckold every time a woman you’ve met has sex with somebody who isn’t you? Because, let me assure you, it happens frequently.

Dirty Thoughts

May 17, 2018
Is the dom John route still forcing you into a female bimbo transformation, or are there some options now (besides dosing him first & locking that route out)?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the dom John route still forcing you into a female bimbo transformation, or are there some options now (besides dosing him first & locking that route out)?
We won't know for another 2 years. Dom John and overall John content hasn't been updated in awhile. Current plan is around 2024 for his entire content to be added

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes