Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any hetero content for a female pc aside from the big John updates from a while ago? Or is it still mostly male pc focused

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any hetero content for a female pc aside from the big John updates from a while ago? Or is it still mostly male pc focused
Still male focused. John isn't being updated until 2024 but Chris is getting content next year. Should help round things out

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
The latest artwork demo...how extensive is it, and who does it focus on?
I think the new graphics is something of a mixed bag in general, but tastes differ ofc.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The latest artwork demo...how extensive is it, and who does it focus on?
I think the new graphics is something of a mixed bag in general, but tastes differ ofc.
Male and Female MC art as well as the first Dream Scenes with Ava and Dakota.

Reactions: pantypriv

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I have a couple questions here that hopefully I can get answers to and I am on 5.2 public.

1) I kind of don't understanding the versioning. The latest version on the front page is 5.2 yet I see refences to 6.x in the forum. Also I see references to image packs. Does the 5.2 download not have all the images?

2) CMD - 2, This was referenced at one point in the game by MC & Penny but I have never seen CMD - 2 yet. Am I missing something?

3) Last question, Elsa, when she came to visit I apologized. Now I've seen in the forum where it states that either apologizing or not apologizing are triggers. Yet I was not given the chance to bring her on with the Company and she left. I even went to visit Ms. Dee to try and bring her on. I see a phone call mentioned in the forum and I can't remember if its to Diana or Ms. Dee but you can't call either of them. Is there any possible way of bringing her back once you're in Freeplay mode short of starting a new playthrough or going back on saves.

4) Intimate Apparel Shop - there is a underwear section yet it is blank. Is that something that needs to be unlocked or is that future content. Also RAM coins guessing have not been implemented yet?

Lied one more question because something I saw in the forums. I thought once MC transformed to a full female their was no transforming back. Yet in the forum it sounded like you could which not sure how much that would mean if you missed the Ms. Dee event with the injection at the first meeting.

Sorry I know thats alot
Joker

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I have a couple questions here that hopefully I can get answers to and I am on 5.2 public.

1) I kind of don't understanding the versioning. The latest version on the front page is 5.2 yet I see refences to 6.x in the forum. Also I see references to image packs. Does the 5.2 download not have all the images?

2) CMD - 2, This was referenced at one point in the game by MC & Penny but I have never seen CMD - 2 yet. Am I missing something?

3) Last question, Elsa, when she came to visit I apologized. Now I've seen in the forum where it states that either apologizing or not apologizing are triggers. Yet I was not given the chance to bring her on with the Company and she left. I even went to visit Ms. Dee to try and bring her on. I see a phone call mentioned in the forum and I can't remember if its to Diana or Ms. Dee but you can't call either of them. Is there any possible way of bringing her back once you're in Freeplay mode short of starting a new playthrough or going back on saves.

4) Intimate Apparel Shop - there is a underwear section yet it is blank. Is that something that needs to be unlocked or is that future content. Also RAM coins guessing have not been implemented yet?

Lied one more question because something I saw in the forums. I thought once MC transformed to a full female their was no transforming back. Yet in the forum it sounded like you could which not sure how much that would mean if you missed the Ms. Dee event with the injection at the first meeting.

Sorry I know thats alot
Joker
I don’t know what you mean by CMD 2, there’s only one version of that serum. There are a few story related ways to be locked in a certain state, but gameplay wise you can be locked female if you become pregnant.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I don’t know what you mean by CMD 2, there’s only one version of that serum. There are a few story related ways to be locked in a certain state, but gameplay wise you can be locked female if you become pregnant.
That doesn't really say though how you would change back. Say you wanted to go from Female to Trans

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That doesn't really say though how you would change back. Say you wanted to go from Female to Trans
Just do more 'male' stuff - get a strap on, and use it! You will 'feel more masculine'. It's fairly easy to go back and forth, can be time consuming though! :>)

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Just do more 'male' stuff - get a strap on, and use it! You will 'feel more masculine'. It's fairly easy to go back and forth, can be time consuming though! :>)
Thanks will try it...so after enough masculinity is accumulated I'm assuming there is another transformation? Also was wondering on my other two questions if you had any insight?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Sorry I know thats alot
Joker
1. Westane reset the versioning when it became clear that almost every single character required a full on remale Route wise. Just ignore old versions because the new ones are focused on said character remakes.

2. CMD is story only. The only time you will ever use CMD is in The Pit in Capter 4.

3. To make her worj at The Company you need to do:
A. Make sure you talk with Kagney in early November about help.
B. Talk to Sophie then Kagney again
C. During the Thanksgiving Event you need to: Wait for Elsa. Sit next to her. Don't apologize. And lastly, pick to have sex with her when prompted. At the end you will be given the choice to have her work.

4. WIP

Reactions: joker2008

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
is it worth to play just for the ntr route? thats all im here for... humilation, femdom, being cucked.. how much content is there for this in this game? bonus points for mom/family ntr

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is it worth to play just for the ntr route? thats all im here for... humilation, femdom, being cucked.. how much content is there for this in this game? bonus points for mom/family ntr
This is not really an NTR game at all. A few instances where an LI fools around with her GF or BF, and on the John route there is some. But overall, nah. Not worth it if that is your reason for playing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dom John is what you want. He basically reverses the Serums on the MC and takes every woman in the game 1 by 1. The last ones he will take are Ava and Dakota which will be added around 2024.

Regardless, Dom John has what you want, Femdom, Humiliation, Cucked, etc

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Dom John is what you want. He basically reverses the Serums on the MC and takes every woman in the game 1 by 1. The last ones he will take are Ava and Dakota which will be added around 2024.

That's why you have to turn John into the little c***s**king loving little bitch that he truly deserves to be.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
That's why you have to turn John into the little c***s**king loving little bitch that he truly deserves to be.
He has both a route where he is dominated as a male, and one where he can be turned into an actual women via experimentation.

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022

Is there a specific walkthrough for this :D so far its harem..

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Is there a specific walkthrough for this :D so far its harem..
Be submissive, suck his cock in the bathroom, then try to dose him. He’ll make you drink it instead, and then the majority of content is from daily progression and visiting your co-workers.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes