HHHBBB

Oct 30, 2017
There will ALWAYS be a traitor. No matter what, someone will turn. WHO that turns out to be is decided on your choices.

And MCSX will unlock only after the Traitor is decided. There is no way to get a different outcome BUT you can just Dose and befriend as many people as possible because the final Traitor possible is someone most people don't even like
Who was supposed to be the traitor? When I got to that point, it just appeared as an error message.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have saves for the different endings? I have not played this game in a while and lost my saves but starting from scratch to see the endings is a pain because of the feb requirement to trigger the MCS-X event
Or is there a way to edit the date in a save editor to feb?
Thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone have saves for the different endings? I have not played this game in a while and lost my saves but starting from scratch to see the endings is a pain because of the feb requirement to trigger the MCS-X event
Or is there a way to edit the date in a save editor to feb?
Thanks
You can also start Free Mode. To get every serum, just upgrade the Lab. I've seen people get most of the MCX endings in like 1 and a half weeks in game

Also, there is no core endings yet. Only Serum Endings for Ava and Dakota

Reactions: he_found_you

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
On free mode. how do i trigger the MCS ending? I have already given the MCX to Ava and done her route that leads to dommy mommy.

I am also stuck on mommy lover. Can't seem to get to the mommy bride event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fouller

Johhhhnsmith

Feb 17, 2020
I love the potential for more mother daughter scenes with MC.
That being said I’m having some difficulty triggering the ending.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I love the potential for more mother daughter scenes with MC.
That being said I’m having some difficulty triggering the ending.
If you mean the MCSX Ending you need too:

1. Dose Ava with the MCSX in the morning
2. Go to work for 3 days (Don't skip work)
3. Sleep alone for 3 days (Don't have sex with Dakota or Ava)
4. 4th day, the Serum Ending triggers

Reactions: jessy89

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I was playing the game on the online version and I never got trigerred the Halloween or Christmas events. Is there any thing in particular you need to do to trigger any of these events? I get the automatic call at night to inform the npc about the dinner but it never show up. Thanks for the help

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I was playing the game on the online version and I never got trigerred the Halloween or Christmas events. Is there any thing in particular you need to do to trigger any of these events? I get the automatic call at night to inform the npc about the dinner but it never show up. Thanks for the help
If you are playing Free Mode, I'm pretty sure those events are turned off

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Blog is out

-5.3 willve focused on Tasha's 3 new Routes which includes a Non-Dose Route
-No-Dose Route is semi-Exclusive for the time being to make Tasha more unique
-Using any Serums stronger than MCS-1 will lock out the No-Dose Route
-Tasha will join the texting system and will be able to visit the Home to meet Ava and Dakota
-Female Tasha will also be an option as you progress her content
-Tasha's Content with John if you turn him into a Sissy will be turned off until 5.4 where it can be expanded
-Club Pearl is a new location that can be unlocked through Tasha
-Interactions with Chanel will also be added
-She may or may not get access to MCSX in 5.3. Westane has planned 3 updates for her so one might be MCSX entirely

Writing Contest
-Community will be able to submit ideas/write ups for Tasha to create their own scene for her
-Submissions begin next week

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes