Ultraman007

Dec 5, 2020
I think I remember something like that. Should happen once Diana joins John's side. Should trigger soon as she returns in Chapter 4 if you already missed her.

The game itself should have a Discord link on the left hand side of the screen. Here's this one though
Thank you so much

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
So is it possible to investigate mcs-x before Chapter 5 confronting Dr.Klein for a different ending?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So is it possible to investigate mcs-x before Chapter 5 confronting Dr.Klein for a different ending?
There will ALWAYS be a traitor. No matter what, someone will turn. WHO that turns out to be is decided on your choices.

And MCSX will unlock only after the Traitor is decided. There is no way to get a different outcome BUT you can just Dose and befriend as many people as possible because the final Traitor possible is someone most people don't even like

Larsung

May 29, 2018
There will ALWAYS be a traitor. No matter what, someone will turn. WHO that turns out to be is decided on your choices.

And MCSX will unlock only after the Traitor is decided. There is no way to get a different outcome BUT you can just Dose and befriend as many people as possible because the final Traitor possible is someone most people don't even like
welll .... most :)))

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Did this lose a tag or am I going crazy? I use the Male Protag, and Vaginal Sex tags to filter the latest updates some how this doesn't have vaginal tag I thought it did, so it was hidden on my list....

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Does starting with him as chanel change anything significant throughout the storylines? I do want to experience the game as intended but I don't want another "Erik" scenario where you have to block him at every turn and know the game very well to avoid events involving him.

Also please answer this
Turning off forced transformations still means you can do them voluntarily right?
It does with his main story as a guy? as for the rest, no not really. His wife will never be really super dom towards you, but its not bad either. I personally like him changed from the get go and the overall story is the same, but again without question his story aspects are significantly altered (in a positive way from my point of view, and probably yours)

as far as forced transformations go, I don't know, sorry. As far as playing transformation games go, I don't know the point of playing them if you don't actually transform, you may as well play a different kind of game at that point. Granted, I'm in it for the femdom, but for your specific question I just don't know, sorry.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
is it worth getting back into it? last time i played it added was the creepy scientist in a way off facility and you were finally able to get your female boss into your pants

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is it worth getting back into it? last time i played it added was the creepy scientist in a way off facility and you were finally able to get your female boss into your pants
Dude that was like 2-3 years ago lol

Best back track the changelogs and see if it's worth it in the OP

SivartOne1

Dec 29, 2021
HELP
Everyone's affinity and corruption are maxed out but I cannot get to the
MCSX route. What an i supposed to do?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes