Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Too bad, a Dommy Futa would be awesome and you would just have to change a few pronouns.
So I just started playing the game, are the guides up to date?

Reactions: monk456

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I've tried several times to play this game but I always quit about halfway through. I just don't find any of the models in the game to be attractive, not to mention the whole thing with Dakota Skye...

• Angry
Reactions: Byczer and Virulenz

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
In a way, Tasha becomes dominant to you on the dom John route (albeit submissive to John)
Yeah that's why I asked about a dickgirl route, would like to have those scenes without John as a man at least.
Turning off forced transformations still means you can do them voluntarily right?
Also should I get rid of John first before turning too submissive?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I've tried several times to play this game but I always quit about halfway through. I just don't find any of the models in the game to be attractive, not to mention the whole thing with Dakota Skye...
Well you have the option to turn images off...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah that's why I asked about a dickgirl route, would like to have those scenes without John as a man at least.
Turning off forced transformations still means you can do them voluntarily right?
Also should I get rid of John first before turning too submissive?
As a submissive with no interest in guys, yeah, you should. At the very least if you are submissive you need to make sure its not towards him (also I forget if you lose your ability to avoid some things if you're too submissive), so you definitely need to be willing to be an asshole towards him at least until you deal with him through story lines. You can also just skip it though if you just start off John changed, but if you're doing it without that, definitely deal with him before going too submissive.

edit: that is if you're not into the content he provides. honestly, I don't mind cuck scenarios and content, but not through a guy like him, he's just kind of an asshole.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
TheCompany-5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Yah, I tried recommending dl.rpdl several times awhile back but the mods deleted all my posts saying they
weren't allowed. I was like 'what the F?' I tried to get help and more information from the mods but
they don't respond on this site.
Something abt having to register, but w dl.rpdl.net, you don't have to give any personal info...
Hell, with patreon you do and discord wants my phone number.... Aint no way that's going to happen...

Anyway. Cheers and Best of Luck.
Thank you for setting up your site.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
As a submissive with no interest in guys, yeah, you should. At the very least if you are submissive you need to make sure its not towards him (also I forget if you lose your ability to avoid some things if you're too submissive), so you definitely need to be willing to be an asshole towards him at least until you deal with him through story lines. You can also just skip it though if you just start off John changed, but if you're doing it without that, definitely deal with him before going too submissive.

edit: that is if you're not into the content he provides. honestly, I don't mind cuck scenarios and content, but not through a guy like him, he's just kind of an asshole.
Does starting with him as chanel change anything significant throughout the storylines? I do want to experience the game as intended but I don't want another "Erik" scenario where you have to block him at every turn and know the game very well to avoid events involving him.

Also please answer this

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I've played this game on and off over the last few years, and I really want to try out the endings. Does anyone have a save at the final endings choice?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Does starting with him as chanel change anything significant throughout the storylines? I do want to experience the game as intended but I don't want another "Erik" scenario where you have to block him at every turn and know the game very well to avoid events involving him.

Also please answer this
starting with chanel doesn't change much (if at all), you still have dialogues about his change and that you had something to do with it so it may be weird, but who cares.
also, no, you don't have to know the game really well to avoid it or anything, just avoid sucking him in the bathroom and you should be good no matter what you do.

turning forced tf off means you can lock your gender and choose if you change or not, that mean, for exemple, if you man mc that acts sub and girly, when you go to bed, you will dream about being a girl/sissy and you will have a choice to wake up accepting the dream as who you are, or reject the dream and stay what you are now.
If forced tf is on, that means that when you have the changing dream, you will change, you can't reject it.
so yes, turning forced tf is recommended for me ;)

(locking gender is, as the name suggest, a way to stay what you are for as long as it's locked, that means you won't have the "changing dreams")

Reactions: Zoranian

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
There are a few options:
1. Join the Discord and download one of the MANY image packs for the game. Same characters, different actors/actresses
2. Wait until Art is caught up and play the game that way
3. Turn off media completely

What engines/creators are these text based games made on?
Twine where as the coding is done in Twee

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
I kinda wonder, does John even have an ending at this point? Or at least, how far his route went on? As John I meant, not Chanel?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes