Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Dom John is a game-changing route entirely. There's tons of sub content there which basically invalidates any doses you gave any other characters outside of home and Sophie.
Just a note about this, things may have changed, but I believe if you've dosed Penny more than once or maybe twice, it prevents this entire event chain from progressing. So if you want to see it, don't dose her, or only give her one to get the free serums.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just a note about this, things may have changed, but I believe if you've dosed Penny more than once or maybe twice, it prevents this entire event chain from progressing. So if you want to see it, don't dose her, or only give her one to get the free serums.
If you've Dosed her to follow your orders above everyone else or if she's deep in the Dom Penny Route, Dom John can never start

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I have dakota as oral addict and the next serum for her is to make her open to sex with other people. Is there anything I can do to avoid this surprise NTR or is this the only way forward for her? Was there a decision at some point that could've changed this?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have dakota as oral addict and the next serum for her is to make her open to sex with other people. Is there anything I can do to avoid this surprise NTR or is this the only way forward for her? Was there a decision at some point that could've changed this?
She has a couple spots where you can choose a different route with the dosing:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
What is a 'Bakers'-edition?
I simply wondered when I downloaded the 0.51 public-edition, because it was the same size as like the bakers-edition before had. :unsure:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What is a 'Bakers'-edition?
I simply wondered when I downloaded the 0.51 public-edition, because it was the same size as like the bakers-edition before had. :unsure:
Pretty sure it's supposed to say BACKERS

Backers=Patron and they're the exact same build with Publicwith more bug fixes

Reactions: Angora Kitty

taler

Oct 5, 2017
She has a couple spots where you can choose a different route with the dosing:
Thanks, just to confirm there's no way to skip the NTR serum since the level 4 there on the list doesn't seem to have any other options.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks, just to confirm there's no way to skip the NTR serum since the level 4 there on the list doesn't seem to have any other options.
It looks that way. I did not find that path too bad, as you can not get involved (as in ignore it) if you so choose.
And if you dose her on Saturday for that, and have FASTPASS set, you dose her again on Sunday and effectively avoid all the potential 'NTR' scenes.
All depends upon on how you play.

Reactions: taler

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
No official confirmation until later today, but for anyone wondering: Poll for the next update closed at Tasha in the lead at 54%

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes