HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
1. Any plans on returning characters?
2. Any plans on the children of characters we impregnated?
3. Any chance on the children of family members we impregnated?
1. No. 2 will takes place in the distant future. Saya is probably it but even that isn't confirmed.
2. Doubt Westane has thought that far ahead
3. Probably less so than 2.

oh damn I doubt people will vote to rework Tasha before Diana
Tasha has a silent majority and Diana has the louder minority. We'll see how both clash

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Tasha was originally a girl, who helped MC with John's transformation in Channel. And used strapon to dom John. That's why Tasha Reign is used as model. See around this post.
I know, I’m saying in the last devpost when speaking about the Tasha/Diana updates it was implied you’d be able to make Tasha a bio female once again.

“Players will be able to conclude Tasha's path at the end of the update cycle, and depending on choices made there's a chance Tasha will walk away from it all a changed woman.”

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I know, I’m saying in the last devpost when speaking about the Tasha/Diana updates it was implied you’d be able to make Tasha a bio female once again.

“Players will be able to conclude Tasha's path at the end of the update cycle, and depending on choices made there's a chance Tasha will walk away from it all a changed woman.”
Well he said so in 2018, but still no implementation:

That's not outside the realm of possibility. Can't say when that would come, though.
Just to set some stuff clear. It's his game, and every character is easy to avoid. Also, this game is interesting, and offers many fetishes. That said, one of things which I never understood is his constant need to rework characters, paths, endings... Another illogical point is that MC can transform himself (or herself) from bearded man to woman, and back if few weeks, yet for some reason Tasha cant be changed. Not to mention transforming bald corpulent John to plastic bombshell Chanel Preston, or out of blue transformation of your driver... Anyway, let's wait and see what will happen.

Reactions: Engelstein

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Just to set some stuff clear. It's his game, and every character is easy to avoid. Also, this game is interesting, and offers many fetishes. That said, one of things which I never understood is his constant need to rework characters, paths, endings... Another illogical point is that MC can transform himself (or herself) from bearded man to woman, and back if few weeks, yet for some reason Tasha cant be changed. Not to mention transforming bald corpulent John to plastic bombshell Chanel Preston, or out of blue transformation of your driver... Anyway, let's wait and see what will happen.
Well he said what I quoted two days ago

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018

Not really illogical as all of those things are done with new technology. The MC created a basic brainwash serum that allowed the subject to be completely at the whims of others. In a college lab. All of the serums are derived from that. Penny is the one who keeps pushing the serums farther, what you have is a badass combination of skill, brains and willingness. So for John to be transformed, Jag to be transformed... but Tasha not is proof that content needed to be reworked. Yeah, Tasha was originally a biological woman but in all honesty she was boring as fuck. Making her trans gave her an edge and gave her something more of a story beyond helping to corrupt John. But her content now is sorely lacking and behind everyone elses. The only person I can recall right now that has it worse is Julia.

I apologize if this comes across as a rant or something, it's not my intention.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
If you plan a part #2 for closer future, you make weak all the project and make share the fancomunity into two- or maybe three groups, because not all will follow to part #2 and maybe for someone a part #2 is too much for now!
I think it will be better to make part #1 more perfect; maybe work on sidechars and make them more interesting; creating new features and so on. :p

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you plan a part #2 for closer future, you make weak all the project and make share the fancomunity into two- or maybe three groups, because not all will follow to part #2 and maybe for someone a part #2 is too much for now!
I think it will be better to make part #1 more perfect; maybe work on sidechars and make them more interesting; creating new features and so on. :p
I think you might be confused. The Company 2 is probably not even going to start development for another 2-3 years. Maybe. At best The Company 1 is going to continue being his ONLY project until 2024-2025.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Company 2 is set to start development alongside the final version of the first game, that’ll take at least two years

• Wow
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, it's been 5 years and we are on chapter 4 I think it is?
That's funny. Good stuff though.

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Tasha's path will allow players to cultivate her "innocent" nature to wonderful (and lewd) effect, or you can eschew serums altogether and romance her naturally. Players will be able to conclude Tasha's path at the end of the update cycle, and depending on choices made there's a chance Tasha will walk away from it all a changed woman.
Any chance for a dominant Tasha route? Or is it really just a choice between love and lust?

Reactions: Asmodeus34
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes