diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Ok, so does the game make it obvious which order the correct one is or is it more of a "I'm sorry but you're gonna have to look at a wiki / walkthrough" kinda thing?
100% the latter. Looking up the flow charts shouldn’t spoil too much, at least, but there’s VERY little telegraphing what route you’re about to go down (or sometimes that you’re even about to enter a route) in this game, and even as somebody who found this game ages ago, I still have to use the wiki to navigate routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiddledWithFilth
Oct 7, 2017
100% the latter. Looking up the flow charts shouldn’t spoil too much, at least, but there’s VERY little telegraphing what route you’re about to go down (or sometimes that you’re even about to enter a route) in this game, and even as somebody who found this game ages ago, I still have to use the wiki to navigate routes.
Ah ok thanks for the heads up :)

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
At this point I think what's going on is I saved in a bugged build and now those saves transferred the bug over. It's happened to me before with other games so I guess I'll have to restart, it sucks but oh well.
Did you manage to make it work in new save? I started new game in free play and couldn't get Tasha's apartment, but I did use cheats to get serums on start and did a dose every day, so maybe that broke something? She did say something about texting her to get her address somewhere around third dose, but I get only normal responses back.
One of the serum events also mention her coming to my home for dinner with my family, but she never does.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Did you manage to make it work in new save? I started new game in free play and couldn't get Tasha's apartment, but I did use cheats to get serums on start and did a dose every day, so maybe that broke something? She did say something about texting her to get her address somewhere around third dose, but I get only normal responses back.
One of the serum events also mention her coming to my home for dinner with my family, but she never does.
Weirdly kinda. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but on serum path I've gotten the first date but never the second, and at one point I did manage to invite her to my house on the weekend but that's it. On the no dose route similar story, first date but no second date to unlock apartment. Honestly I've given up, I'll just wait until the next public build where hopefully there's no confusion and the events are made clearer.

d36mko

Jan 6, 2020
I read about John Dom path. Tried it. Are there other femdom content except it?

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
In general if you have a small penis you can expect some level of domination from most of your sexual interactions, but Penny, Ava, and Dakota all have dedicated domme routes, and Diana’s current content has dedicated domme options. Ms. Dee also has a dedicated route, but it’s very light domination for the time being.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how's the NTR in this game ?
I wouldn't really say there is any. At least not that matches the tag defintion.
What there is, is basically limited to a small part of the game dependant on one of the paths for John. You basically have to actively try for that path, and it's related to failing to dose him based on low Dominance stat.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded the latest version and started a new game, now it is Jan 10th and I still can't make the mscx. I have done the cmd2 for ms ann but seem to at the end of the content for now. Am I missing something to get mscx or to move the story forward more?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I downloaded the latest version and started a new game, now it is Jan 10th and I still can't make the mscx. I have done the cmd2 for ms ann but seem to at the end of the content for now. Am I missing something to get mscx or to move the story forward more?
I think the first week of Feb. Find a messy desk for Penny one morning, and you will find the MCS-X formula. (I believe!)

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I went to the 26th of Jan and it started chapter 5 but put me in free mode which skips the story I think. Well I will keep on and see what happens.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys how do i get the msx options ive been trying want to do the maid mommy wife bit

also, is there a way to turn john into you lovr before turning him into Chanel i saw something, and if that's the case does that mean if you turn him into a lover when you turn him into channel she will be your lover 2?

third if i make penny act slutty in the office does that mean somone else can impregnate her if i dont

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys how do i get the msx options ive been trying want to do the maid mommy wife bit
Look up...

also, is there a way to turn john into you lovr before turning him into Chanel i saw something, and if that's the case does that mean if you turn him into a lover when you turn him into channel she will be your lover 2?
Making him a lover is a separate serum path from changing him into Chanel.

third if i make penny act slutty in the office does that mean somone else can impregnate her if i dont
No idea.
The only time I've had any of the women impregnated by someone else was Chanel, when she's getting fucked by Tasha.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Look up...

Making him a lover is a separate serum path from changing him into Chanel.

No idea.
The only time I've had any of the women impregnated by someone else was Chanel, when she's getting fucked by Tasha.
look up where theres 428 pages

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes