swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
please tell me we stop mr greaves and dr k from killing the old man
The game starts with the old man surviving. The game is then told in flashback. The fate of the MC is still an unknown but the old man appears to have won the civil war in The Company.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
I see drawn images in the update notes, but still have photos and gives in the version I'm playing

is that a patreon thing or what's going on here?

Edit: nevermind I found the relevant forum post saying that he's still doing artwork demos ( )
(scroll to the comments)

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The nurse completly is useless, because she is a cock-sucking-freak! :rolleyes:
Is she changeable again into a usefull state?
In far rememberence I can remember, she got a serum...
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The nurse completly is useless, because she is a cock-sucking-freak! :rolleyes:
She's useful for women MCs so they don't get pregnant.

Is she changeable again into a usefull state?
In far rememberence I can remember, she got a serum...
:unsure:
Your memory is wrong. She's never been able to be dosed.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
This is possibly an unpopular opinion but, is there ever going to be an update where you can turn Tasha into a full woman? The game world can do it with men and others but not Tasha. I was just wondering if and when we would get that story line.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
This is possibly an unpopular opinion but, is there ever going to be an update where you can turn Tasha into a full woman? The game world can do it with men and others but not Tasha. I was just wondering if and when we would get that story line.
It’s the next one. Just search Tasha and you’ll see a million results

Reactions: ssegrub

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
thank you
Next two updates should finish out Tasha’s paths for the time being, then the next two or three will be Diana’s. After that nothing is set in stone, but the dev has been talking a bit about the eventual continuation of Dom John where he comes for your mother & sister too.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a recommendation for which Serums we should give to the slaves in the Pit for the best results? Or any kind of explanation for what the results are for each serum (as well as the operations) on each character.
I currently have Sarina, Lauren and Jag there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a recommendation for which Serums we should give to the slaves in the Pit for the best results? Or any kind of explanation for what the results are for each serum (as well as the operations) on each character.
I currently have Sarina, Lauren and Jag there.
Doesn't matter too greatly since The Pit exists as a demo right now. Just do whatever you wish since there are no rewards or consequences for your choices.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog is out!

-Stats have been redone and are on a new system entirely
-When speaking with characters, you will now instantly see what level they are on Affection or Corruption
-The new scale is now at 1-100 and interactions can be increased twice a day or through ISS scenes
-Every character will have a unique menu associated with them. Every 20 points you will unlock scenes for Headpats, Hugging, etc. Affection and Corruption have different Rewards.
-Coins are still earned the same way but will most likely be earned faster
-The next Art Demo releases at the end of Novemeber for Patrons

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
I think I am stuck, I am not able to make MDSX, Ive been in a loop with MCS-3 and I cant even sell MCS-3 only 2.

I dont have any objectives in any kind, at least it doesnt show on the screen. What am I suppose to do?

Oct 8, 2020
I think I am stuck, I am not able to make MDSX, Ive been in a loop with MCS-3 and I cant even sell MCS-3 only 2.

I dont have any objectives in any kind, at least it doesnt show on the screen. What am I suppose to do?
Fully upgrade your lab, then keep playing until February. There should be an event/option in the lab about Penny's messy desk.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
IMO, playing story mode until February to test new additions is not very rewarding, at all. Just a lot of "free time".
I hope this period will be eventually be filled with story related content.

Since there isn't any way to skip ahead via a late start, one really has to use free play mode to test new features(?)

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes