Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
How do you get the strange strap on in freeplay mode? I keep going to ash but it doesn't give me the option to buy it, but I have already bought collar

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How do you get the strange strap on in freeplay mode? I keep going to ash but it doesn't give me the option to buy it, but I have already bought collar
The obvious question would be, did you dose Ava on the correct path to get the strange strap-on? There is a guide on the OP (pg1) with the various paths. I have always gotten it on the right paths. Hope that helps!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well there a few scene as long you get mom love stat go high up i find out how to cheat it set to 99 then do the sence to add to it

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Am I using the Guide wrong? Theres only the mothers route, it doesnt say anything about dakota or anyone else?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
getting the following error when I try to run 5.2 or 5.3 with a save from 5.0

Error: <<CallHomeEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: <<include>>: passage "HomeEvent-undefined" does not exist)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
getting the following error when I try to run 5.2 or 5.3 with a save from 5.0

Error: <<CallHomeEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: <<include>>: passage "HomeEvent-undefined" does not exist)
Tasha and Ava got fundamentally changed that older saves can no longer read any of their content. You will have to start a new game.

Use cheats in the OP and Chapter Skip to help fast track everything

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
yeah I get what you're saying and I get that the game is in development but I am probably just going to drop it. There's too much work there that was done. Too many decisions that even with the cheats and chapter skip. And on top of that you're saying there were fundamental changes which to me means story changes. So cheats and skipping who knows what effect that has

Devs are free to do whatever they want to do. I mean it's their game but I never understood why some do this.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes