joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
It would be like playing The Witcher being 50 hours in and CDPR saying "You know what, we're gonna scrap this"

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I've seen it more and more as of late in the indy game scene. And its just like I'm sorry I only have so much time. This is also why I have a hard time and pick carefully which developers I fully support.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
yeah I get what you're saying and I get that the game is in development but I am probably just going to drop it. There's too much work there that was done. Too many decisions that even with the cheats and chapter skip. And on top of that you're saying there were fundamental changes which to me means story changes. So cheats and skipping who knows what effect that has

Devs are free to do whatever they want to do. I mean it's their game but I never understood why some do this.
Tasha didn't have ANY Serum Routes. Now she does

Ava didn't have Serum Endings. Now she does

You can't expect your save to work on old coding that just doesn't exist anymore. The new content for Tasha completely changed how she works. That is why Saves were broken.

But on another note, Free Play exists. You can basically catch up to where you were within an hour. That's another reason why it exists

Reactions: swells3674

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The only ones I ever saw were the Penny packs and one was titled "Voted" & the other was "All" or at least thats what I wound up naming the zips but I'm pretty sure they were all Penny assets.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Vina sky (Chanel)

sienna grace (transdom)
  1. Image

jade venus (transdom)
  2. Image

aspen brooks (transdom) (edited)

Abella danger (diana)

Female player pack (ana foxx,dillion harper,janice griffith,karlee grey,lexi belle,gina gerson,skin diamond,yhivi,remy lacroix,little caprice,jasmine grey, and lena paul)
  3. Image

Alex Grey as Sister:

4. Brandi Love with Alex Grey as Mom and Sister (for full compatibility): Let me know if there any issues and Happy Thanksgiving!

ella knox (penny)

ella knox (bimbo mc)
  5. Image

kendra sunderland (bimbo mc)

luna star (bimbo mc)

blondelashes19 (sissy mc)

Jill Kassidy as Female MC: Let me know if there any issues.
  6. Image

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Sugarcube variable editing. There's a guide on F95. Just google F95 Sugarcube Variable editing and the forum will pop up
I am an idiot child when it comes to anything code-related, and that helped immensely, thank you.
Fucking contraceptive, always running out at the wrong time.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Tasha didn't have ANY Serum Routes. Now she does

Ava didn't have Serum Endings. Now she does

You can't expect your save to work on old coding that just doesn't exist anymore. The new content for Tasha completely changed how she works. That is why Saves were broken.

But on another note, Free Play exists. You can basically catch up to where you were within an hour. That's another reason why it exists
True but with Tasha before you had an option.
Now serum or no serum, if you're nice to Tasha, you end up dating her. I tried not dosing her at all, and then I get talked to in the early morning by Tasha about our date (what date I haven't even talked to her), and I can not dose her after this because I'm "dating" her.
Tried to dose her, to get the morning scenes in her office and in the lab, but those were changed so you can only talk to her in each location.
In one instance we were supposed to be dating (still wasn't sure how that happened), go to head office, yet Tasha ignored me the whole time there and Sophie came to my room for sex at night.
Tried to dose her, she came to the lab in the morning, kissing scene (great right path to use her.......NOPE), next dose is convince her she's in love with you.
So no matter what any interaction with Tasha now leads to dating her, willingly or not.

John Dom route completely nerfed now.
Tried not dosing anyone except Sophie, Dianna, and Kagney following the usual route for Dom path and got to where I couldn't say no to John. 3 chapters later still the same with no progression.
Tried typical playthough, dosing Penny to embracing her sexuality (but not dom), done the getting force dosed by John after multiple times submitting to John, same result.
Tried getting him angry and coming at me, both getting knocked down and submitting and knocking him down, eventually getting to where I could submissively try and dose him, gets same result.
Every path so far out of 13 attempts have led to you blowing John and Penny commenting about it the rest of the game.
So the only real choice here now is just follow the Chanele route.

Also since the last update the Wiki is severly outdated now and cannot be followed

Reactions: Gault57

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
True but with Tasha before you had an option.
Now serum or no serum, if you're nice to Tasha, you end up dating her. I tried not dosing her at all, and then I get talked to in the early morning by Tasha about our date (what date I haven't even talked to her), and I can not dose her after this because I'm "dating" her.
Tried to dose her, to get the morning scenes in her office and in the lab, but those were changed so you can only talk to her in each location.
In one instance we were supposed to be dating (still wasn't sure how that happened), go to head office, yet Tasha ignored me the whole time there and Sophie came to my room for sex at night.
Tried to dose her, she came to the lab in the morning, kissing scene (great right path to use her.......NOPE), next dose is convince her she's in love with you.
So no matter what any interaction with Tasha now leads to dating her, willingly or not.

John Dom route completely nerfed now.
Tried not dosing anyone except Sophie, Dianna, and Kagney following the usual route for Dom path and got to where I couldn't say no to John. 3 chapters later still the same with no progression.
Tried typical playthough, dosing Penny to embracing her sexuality (but not dom), done the getting force dosed by John after multiple times submitting to John, same result.
Tried getting him angry and coming at me, both getting knocked down and submitting and knocking him down, eventually getting to where I could submissively try and dose him, gets same result.
Every path so far out of 13 attempts have led to you blowing John and Penny commenting about it the rest of the game.
So the only real choice here now is just follow the Chanele route.

Also since the last update the Wiki is severly outdated now and cannot be followed
Wiki is community driven. You are free to add to it yourself but Westane doesn't manage nor edit it

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Wiki is community driven. You are free to add to it yourself but Westane doesn't manage nor edit it
Yes I'm aware of that. Sorry that wasn't really directed at you, I just wanted everyone to know since so many posts are directing people to it for the NPC paths.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Tasha and Ava got fundamentally changed that older saves can no longer read any of their content. You will have to start a new game.

Use cheats in the OP and Chapter Skip to help fast track everything
So I guess my question is the following....using the cheats...and even if you did use chapter skip which to me would make no sense because it would give no direction to the story or your choices...if you wanted to basically pick up where you left off with the choices you made you would have to go back through the entire game. Also even with the money cheat and formula cheat if you were far enough along its not got going to really get you back to where you were. Later upgrades in the labs cost serious cash....i dont see how you can say you can be back where you were in an hour....definitely not from a story perspective because choices affect the story and if you had some lab equipment maxed out already and high levels there's no way.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I guess my question is the following....using the cheats...and even if you did use chapter skip which to me would make no sense because it would give no direction to the story or your choices...if you wanted to basically pick up where you left off with the choices you made you would have to go back through the entire game. Also even with the money cheat and formula cheat if you were far enough along its not got going to really get you back to where you were. Later upgrades in the labs cost serious cash....i dont see how you can say you can be back where you were in an hour....definitely not from a story perspective because choices affect the story and if you had some lab equipment maxed out already and high levels there's no way.
You've clearly never tried because I've done it time and time again. Cheats and Skips are easily the best way to fast track everything.

If you want to be even quicker, Free Mode and Cheats allows you to view Ava's MCSX endings within 12 days. It's incredibly fast

Reactions: Yukisyoma
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes