Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is it just me, or have they added little to no actual new Tasha content so far? Just tried going her route, and with the exception of her serum path being rewritten, it basically seems to be the same scenes? And her non serum path virtually has no content, like before. Am i missing something? I'm at chapter 4 now. Playing the 5.3 public build because i heard the backer one had some bugs.
You will get a date with her and a bit more interaction - and if you look at the post right above yours you will see that the next 2 updates are Tasha driven - so there is more to come. :>)

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Is this sub branch even possible anymore?

Owned By Mrs. Dee
According to HaseoOfDeath Owned by Mrs. Dee is possible with the following:
1. Dose Sophie to be Submissive 2. Dose her 3 times all to be Submissive 3. Cage your dick or shrink it to the smallest the game allows it to be 4. Visit her office. Sophie gets mad

The problem with this though is her dialogs have changed. My understanding is the other way this takes place is at the second trip to HQ if you haven't had interaction with Tasha.

Not sure what exactly that means. I took it to mean no sexual interaction.

The other weird part about this is that Mrs. Dee dialog does not always have options. So I picked what I thought to be the submissive path since some of her dialogs have changed. The last dosing I give her always winds up putting things down the oral path (unless you have to dose her 3 times and no more for this branch). The strange thing is I will see the submissive oral dialog from her but I have yet to see where she injects you at the meeting at HQ

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it just me, or have they added little to no actual new Tasha content so far? Just tried going her route, and with the exception of her serum path being rewritten, it basically seems to be the same scenes? And her non serum path virtually has no content, like before. Am i missing something? I'm at chapter 4 now. Playing the 5.3 public build because i heard the backer one had some bugs.
Tasha is 1/3 on updates. There are still 2 more to be released so don't worry about new content coming out. By the time 5.5 releases, she'll have every Ending and Route viable. Right now I think only 1 Route has any core content and it's just stuff people have already seen

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
how do you advance the story past the point where Lisa Ann asks you and Penny to make the sleeper agent serum? in the scene she says she needs it by the end of january, and then nothing happens. idk how to trigger the next scene to figure out how to craft it...

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
the last scene right now is after that task...you go back to hq for a meeting....wont say what happens but it basically will tell thats the end of content at this point and if you want you can continue in free play mode. I would save at that point on the outside chance that old saves will work in the next update but eventually I think you are going to have to go back through because some of the changes coming but dont quote me on that.

keep in mind also there is a difference between story mode and free play....which is why i said i would save when it says content is up if you are currently in storry mode

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Have a different question as I have been trying to figure this out and I'm not sure how clear wiki is on this. Was running back through and I wanted to see the Owned by Ms. Dee branch. There seems to be a couple ways to get to that branch not sure if they all have the same outcome.

I took the way of making her submissive then later as it got closer to the meeting at hq did the caged thing a couple times.
Even went to the meeting caged. On the second day she injected me with the special one off from Penny. At that point she controls MC's transforms but I am wondering if getting injected while caged changes that outcome because it would seem that MC does not transform. Male will go all pink to the right like he is going to transform but then instead of a transform happening it goes back to the center with just a tad bit of red.

Under the Owned by Ms. Dee,, she is supposed to transform MC into male siss but not sure if getting the injection while cage at the meeting prevents that.

Am going to keep moving forward some to see but almost at the end of 5.3 story content so having some doubts. Especially since I've seen it reset at least 4 or 5 times.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Have a different question as I have been trying to figure this out and I'm not sure how clear wiki is on this. Was running back through and I wanted to see the Owned by Ms. Dee branch. There seems to be a couple ways to get to that branch not sure if they all have the same outcome.

I took the way of making her submissive then later as it got closer to the meeting at hq did the caged thing a couple times.
Even went to the meeting caged. On the second day she injected me with the special one off from Penny. At that point she controls MC's transforms but I am wondering if getting injected while caged changes that outcome because it would seem that MC does not transform. Male will go all pink to the right like he is going to transform but then instead of a transform happening it goes back to the center with just a tad bit of red.

Under the Owned by Ms. Dee,, she is supposed to transform MC into male siss but not sure if getting the injection while cage at the meeting prevents that.

Am going to keep moving forward some to see but almost at the end of 5.3 story content so having some doubts. Especially since I've seen it reset at least 4 or 5 times.
If you got the shot made by Penny at the HQ, that is the Owned by Ms. Dee route. Not too much happens with it, except you cannot take the chastity device off, or change your hair and other minor things. This will probably be fleshed out later on in future updates. :>)

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
the last scene right now is after that task...you go back to hq for a meeting....wont say what happens but it basically will tell thats the end of content at this point and if you want you can continue in free play mode. I would save at that point on the outside chance that old saves will work in the next update but eventually I think you are going to have to go back through because some of the changes coming but dont quote me on that.

keep in mind also there is a difference between story mode and free play....which is why i said i would save when it says content is up if you are currently in storry mode
ok i don't think i've gotten there yet, unless i missed it. last cutscene i got was a mysterious figure cloaked in shadows giving Dr Klein a small package. very ominous stuff lol. after that scene it's just been several more days of doing the same stuff. i have not returned to hq since that very initial trip with sophie and tasha much earlier in the game. how do i trigger this next trip?

Reactions: Sk1tz

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
ok i don't think i've gotten there yet, unless i missed it. last cutscene i got was a mysterious figure cloaked in shadows giving Dr Klein a small package. very ominous stuff lol. after that scene it's just been several more days of doing the same stuff. i have not returned to hq since that very initial trip with sophie and tasha much earlier in the game. how do i trigger this next trip?
January 26th in the game is the last day of story content right now...that is when you head back to HQ for a meeting. I just looked at it now.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The Company – Update 5.4
Update Summary
Update 5.4 adds Tasha’s more confident and outgoing route to the game, opening her up to spicier interactions.

General Updates
  • Tasha’s “Outgoing” route has opened up, starting with the option to “Develop her exhibitionist side”
  • This route allows existing content to return to the game, as well as opening up several new scenes and events
  • Club Pearl has been added as a location, unlocked via Tasha’s outgoing route
  • When you visit Club Pearl there’s a 50% chance Tasha will be there, unlocking an alternative event
  • Community Event “Family Bonding with Tasha” has been added to the game. You can invite Tasha over on the weekends to initiate the event if you’re actively having sex with Ava, Dakota, and Tasha
  • Add random event “Closet Kiss” for Tasha’s “Confidence” dose
  • Add random event “Silent But Horny” for Tasha’s “Saleswoman” dose
  • Add random event “Suck It!” for Tasha’s “Saleswoman” dose
  • Added “Hard Sell” random event to Tasha’s “Star Saleswoman” dose
  • Added “Establishing Dominance” random event to Tasha’s “Top Energy” dose
System Updates
  • The Affection and Corruption system has been completely revamped, now with visual feedback on characters’ current levels
  • Every new level of Corruption and Affection unlock a new short interaction with that character, accessible any time you could initiate a conversation with that character
  • Currently, these new scenes only apply to Tasha and Penny, but will expand to all applicable characters over the next few updates
  • Affection / Corruption now scale from 0 to 100, and you can earn up to 2 points per character, per stat, per day, outside of interactive events which can potentially break this limit. This means you can “potentially” max a character’s Affection and/or Corruption within 2 months of game time
  • Affection / Corruption is now displayed as a graphical meter next to character names in dialogue boxes. The intent is that this will help identify characters you can build a relationship yet, though this is currently not fully reflected. Additionally, the meter displayed will be Affection OR Corruption, whichever is higher
  • Every 10 points in a stat will update the meter, and every 20 points will act as a milestone
  • These events will use a time slot, and offer some bonus to Affection, Corruption, Dominance, or Arousal
  • The Character menu has been updated with these new meters
Fixes
  • Several syntax errors fixed
  • Several typos fixed (Like, a lot)
  • Fixed dialogue errors for Chanel
  • Fixed dialogue errors for “Traitor” event
  • Tasha’s “Sleepover” dose now correctly unlocks her phone number if you don’t already have it
  • Fixed continuity issues in Dakota’s conversations
  • Fixed references to outdated serum content
  • Fixed issue preventing Tasha’s apartment from unlocking under certain conditions
  • Addressed issue with tails being referenced correctly in The Pit
  • Fixed issue allowing players to potentially skip the Christmas Eve event
  • Fixed issue preventing Ava’s “Ava’s Bride” morning events from triggering
  • [LOCAL] All major NPC’s now use the imgNPC.js manifest file, including portraits

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Oh good more revamped systems for some reason.
Westane did mention it would be several updates before the story moves on, read about it some on the website. Blog #142 is a good start. :>)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Oh no, is the Dev ACTUALLY trying to make the overall game better? Scummy behaviour! Such a scammer and his Patrons should be ashamed of themselves!
Obviously, to them - finishing up parts of a game left unattended for too long is a big no-no. But not worth arguing with them, it just goes off onto odd and disjointed tangents.
I, for one, like it! Keep up the good work! Wonderfully entertaining game, and only getting better! :>)

Reactions: Yukisyoma

bchilaxin

Nov 9, 2022
The Company – Update 5.4
Update Summary
Update 5.4 adds Tasha’s more confident and outgoing route to the game, opening her up to spicier interactions.

General Updates
  • Tasha’s “Outgoing” route has opened up, starting with the option to “Develop her exhibitionist side”
  • This route allows existing content to return to the game, as well as opening up several new scenes and events
  • Club Pearl has been added as a location, unlocked via Tasha’s outgoing route
  • When you visit Club Pearl there’s a 50% chance Tasha will be there, unlocking an alternative event
  • Community Event “Family Bonding with Tasha” has been added to the game. You can invite Tasha over on the weekends to initiate the event if you’re actively having sex with Ava, Dakota, and Tasha
  • Add random event “Closet Kiss” for Tasha’s “Confidence” dose
  • Add random event “Silent But Horny” for Tasha’s “Saleswoman” dose
  • Add random event “Suck It!” for Tasha’s “Saleswoman” dose
  • Added “Hard Sell” random event to Tasha’s “Star Saleswoman” dose
  • Added “Establishing Dominance” random event to Tasha’s “Top Energy” dose
System Updates
  • The Affection and Corruption system has been completely revamped, now with visual feedback on characters’ current levels
  • Every new level of Corruption and Affection unlock a new short interaction with that character, accessible any time you could initiate a conversation with that character
  • Currently, these new scenes only apply to Tasha and Penny, but will expand to all applicable characters over the next few updates
  • Affection / Corruption now scale from 0 to 100, and you can earn up to 2 points per character, per stat, per day, outside of interactive events which can potentially break this limit. This means you can “potentially” max a character’s Affection and/or Corruption within 2 months of game time
  • Affection / Corruption is now displayed as a graphical meter next to character names in dialogue boxes. The intent is that this will help identify characters you can build a relationship yet, though this is currently not fully reflected. Additionally, the meter displayed will be Affection OR Corruption, whichever is higher
  • Every 10 points in a stat will update the meter, and every 20 points will act as a milestone
  • These events will use a time slot, and offer some bonus to Affection, Corruption, Dominance, or Arousal
  • The Character menu has been updated with these new meters
Fixes
  • Several syntax errors fixed
  • Several typos fixed (Like, a lot)
  • Fixed dialogue errors for Chanel
  • Fixed dialogue errors for “Traitor” event
  • Tasha’s “Sleepover” dose now correctly unlocks her phone number if you don’t already have it
  • Fixed continuity issues in Dakota’s conversations
  • Fixed references to outdated serum content
  • Fixed issue preventing Tasha’s apartment from unlocking under certain conditions
  • Addressed issue with tails being referenced correctly in The Pit
  • Fixed issue allowing players to potentially skip the Christmas Eve event
  • Fixed issue preventing Ava’s “Ava’s Bride” morning events from triggering
  • [LOCAL] All major NPC’s now use the imgNPC.js manifest file, including portraits
how do we download the new update? everywhere i'm looking (tfgames, here, dev blog) is still showing 5.3 as the most recent update :'(

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes