Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
how do we download the new update? everywhere i'm looking (tfgames, here, dev blog) is still showing 5.3 as the most recent update :'(
Has not been released yet. Have to wait a while longer. (and I do not know when it will be released... sorry)

bchilaxin

Nov 9, 2022
Has not been released yet. Have to wait a while longer. (and I do not know when it will be released... sorry)
Gotcha, thanks! Didn't realize there was a lag between the update post and release, guess i haven't been paying close enough attention.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Obviously, to them - finishing up parts of a game left unattended for too long is a big no-no. But not worth arguing with them, it just goes off onto odd and disjointed tangents.
I, for one, like it! Keep up the good work! Wonderfully entertaining game, and only getting better! :>)
I see both sides here:

On one hand you have Westane who is trying to make the game better and in doing so he's changed the direction on some things and according to the dev blog there are more major changes coming to other branches....major changes...changes that each time they happen are going to make your saves useless and run all the way back through. For those that say, because some will, thats what Free Play is for. No its really not. You can say that but Free Play is not the same as story mode as I found out. Meaning Free Play leaves aspects of the story out.

On the other hand you have people who are playing through they save at the end of their current content but there's a good chance that save is going to be useless because of major changes. Some people don't have a lot of time to play games so having to run through the same thing 6 or 8 times is frustrating.

Yeah and I kind of think thats where that's at. Also the story hasn't moved forward. I understand why it hasn't moved forward in a while so that probably has some people frustrated.

So yeah while Westane is improving things. You can agree or disagree with the statement. If you step back put biases aside I think you can understand some of the frustration. Diana still has major changes coming. If I remember the blog correctly there are still more changes coming to John. And I don't know if there are still more changes coming to Ava, Kagney, Elsa or any of the other characterrs.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The way I see it....the main story probably isnt moving forward till at least spring or summer. I believe the blog said once it gets to 6.0.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The way I see it....the main story probably isnt moving forward till at least spring or summer. I believe the blog said once it gets to 6.0.
Main Story is on hiatus until 2024+

It will be the final thing added because once Chapter 5 is released, the game is going to be set to Complete. Westane is making sure the game is perfect before that

• Sad
Reactions: xana94

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
In some ways I feel some paths can't really be properly progressed until the story continues so instead of paths getting longer they get wider. I also feel the dom john route really needs a focus and work on. As in a way it completely overhauls the whole serum part of the game, locking you out from most apart from Sophie, Ava & Dakota and I imagine when that progresses it will also lock out those 3 as well. Not to mention how much the Dom John route should completely change how the main story progresses once you get injected.

Reactions: pantypriv

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
How does the John Dom path work and how do you get there? I feel like nothing happens, but I'm not sure if it's because there's not much content there.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
How does the John Dom path work and how do you get there? I feel like nothing happens, but I'm not sure if it's because there's not much content there.
You need to be submissive when you try to dose him for the first time. Try submitting to him in the bathroom first. You know it works if you get the "hows that beer treating you" message.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Actually, isn't merely being "submissive" not enough? "Very submissive" is needed I believe, otherwise you'll be able to dose John, you want the text that says "try to dose Johns drink".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Actually, isn't merely being "submissive" not enough? "Very submissive" is needed I believe, otherwise you'll be able to dose John, you want the text that says "try to dose Johns drink".
It's entirely by choice and you only need to give John a BJ once before Dom John switches over.

Regardless, Dom John alongside the rest of John will be getting a rework in the next year. Including Chanel

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ah, so you still need to progress with the other girls/story in order to see new stuff with John then? I've been just visting his office over and over and not gotten any results. lol
The last scene with Dom John is basically when he transforms you. Late 2023 is when he'll get updated again

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
It's entirely by choice and you only need to give John a BJ once before Dom John switches over.

Regardless, Dom John alongside the rest of John will be getting a rework in the next year. Including Chanel
Are you one of the Devs?
I love the Femdom content that happens with the office ladies on the Dom John path but I dislike John, Is there any way we could get that content with Chanel? like the transformation somehow backfires and she turns dominant? it'll be the same scenes but just with the few keyword changes here and there.

Reactions: dschunky
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes