• Added new CG: Ava Solo, Ava Orgasm
  • Added new CG: Dakota Solo, Dakota Orgasm
  • Updated artwork for Sophie, Ava, and Dakota
  • Updated artwork for Morning Coffee CG
  • Updated artwork for Ava Kiss MC and Dakota Kiss MC
  • Updated backgrounds in MC Room, Ava Room, Dakota Room, and Sophie's Office

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
If I had one critique of the game, it's that dialogue doesn't change to reflect characters' statuses in "story scenes." Like, you can be on the domJohn route, where Penny and Tasha are totally corrupted against you. But in story scenes with Penny, she's still giving the helpful, enthusiastic lines as if she was on the MC's side. I know changing all the dialogue for someone based on the route and drastically altering the story would be hard, but i feel like not doing it really hurts immersion and the overall experience

aifgulam76

Oct 28, 2021
Is it possible to increase money in public version? I mean like using Dev mode in browser
Other then this "GLITTERINGPRIZES"

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Fully upgrade your lab, then keep playing until February. There should be an event/option in the lab about Penny's messy desk.
Thanks, I was able to get the MCSX serum now. However when I kept playing it went from story mode to free play. Does that mean I hit the end of the road or does other stuff happen. I got mom and sis with the new serum but I cant get anyone else with any more serums. Is there something I'm missing or is this the end?

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks, I was able to get the MCSX serum now. However when I kept playing it went from story mode to free play. Does that mean I hit the end of the road or does other stuff happen. I got mom and sis with the new serum but I cant get anyone else with any more serums. Is there something I'm missing or is this the end?
That's the end for now. Westane's currently working on Tasha's serum path.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes