AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah i saw right after lol feb tenth or something i keep playing around but

i want to try putting a collar on dakota two but i think its only for eva i think the ending i want is two different ones not sure

i know i can make an orgies galore one but i was kinda hoping i could ensalve both eve nd dakota and make them my play things not sure thats doable though

and the wiki is really outdated so anyone that says it tells you what to do i sorely mistaken it only has like maybe 5 of the chrcters theres no guide on how to the different paths for dakota what so ever

since last time i played kagey is new

no clue as to what series to what to Lauren in pit so its not really helpful to me maybe im wrong.

and it been a while since I've played but i could swear you could fuck Diana when you get the company tour but no idea how to do that just putting that out there not complaing just saying the game sorly needs serum path guides

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i want to try putting a collar on dakota two but i think its only for eva i think the ending i want is two different ones not sure
The special items (collar and strange strap-on) are only for Ava.
The latter of which has been a minor point of contention for some, wanting to be able to use it on others or even on the MC.

i know i can make an orgies galore one but i was kinda hoping i could ensalve both eve nd dakota and make them my play things not sure thats doable though
The only possible way for that to happen is if using the CMD serum outside of story/plot events and The Pit is made possible, or for whatever reason Westane decides those two can be added to The Pit as slaves.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The Pit is in a Demo state. When it gets fully released, there will be more to see and do. For now, just do whatever since nothing is really giving you a prize or a consequence

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol doing sometinker i wanted to see if serums ever stop upgrading yields im up to 110 and still hasnt stoped and ammount of money you need is insane

based off the fact that monet never sops being able to added either i think the yield might infinate at 360 still going lol

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
How do I get Elsa to work for The Company? Should I enslave her or let her go? I tried the "let her go" one and called her several times on the phone, yet she hasn't taken or even been offered the front desk job there yet.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do I get Elsa to work for The Company? Should I enslave her or let her go? I tried the "let her go" one and called her several times on the phone, yet she hasn't taken or even been offered the front desk job there yet.
you have to wait for miss dee to call you then you have two option have mrs dee hire her or send her to pit

if you hire her like cagney all you do is take her to closet and fuck her

dont know about pit yet like i said ealier dont know what serum combonations do what so

Reactions: menatv

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah it's the first week of February. Keep playing
Yeah finally got to the point I could make it. Dosed both Ava and Dakota and now to feb 20th and it hasn't kicked in so I guess their endings aren't in yet. The one for Ava should of been me and Dakota spending the night with her and Dakota's said when I gave it to her to marry her. Well time to try a different path and see what happens. Also I am kind of surprised that there was nothing for valentines day.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok...I've just gone several days and haven't had Miss Dee give me that option yet. Guess I'll keep going until she does.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok...I've just gone several days and haven't had Miss Dee give me that option yet. Guess I'll keep going until she does.
ella stays in your house for week or so on the day she leaes or says shes leaving thats when miss dee calls you

Reactions: menatv

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah finally got to the point I could make it. Dosed both Ava and Dakota and now to feb 20th and it hasn't kicked in so I guess their endings aren't in yet. The one for Ava should of been me and Dakota spending the night with her and Dakota's said when I gave it to her to marry her. Well time to try a different path and see what happens. Also I am kind of surprised that there was nothing for valentines day.

1. To trigger certain MCSX Endings within the Home, you must:
    1. Wait 3+ days
    2. Do not speak aka visit Ava or Dakota's room at night
    3. Make sure Dakota isn't dosed on one of her own endings (Certain endings require Ava and Dakota to not have taken MCSX at all)
    4. Head into work for 3-4 days straight (Do not skip work)

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
  1. To trigger certain MCSX Endings within the Home, you must:
    1. Wait 3+ days
    2. Do not speak aka visit Ava or Dakota's room at night
    3. Make sure Dakota isn't dosed on one of her own endings (Certain endings require Ava and Dakota to not have taken MCSX at all)
    4. Head into work for 3-4 days straight (Do not skip work)

Well both of their endings I was going for require the mscx and I went a week after going to work and just going to my room at night. So they might they are probably not endings put in yet. I will try for mommy bride next as I know that one got put in.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
been told its feburary 10th but i think current game it self content ends in mid jan so id save before then

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes