MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
How do I actually give the cat collar to someone? I keep getting different answers when I look it up, and none seem to work so far.

EDIT: I seem to be able to give it to Ava on Friday morning. I'm not sure if I can give it to anyone else at this point.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
How do I actually give the cat collar to someone? I keep getting different answers when I look it up, and none seem to work so far.

EDIT: I seem to be able to give it to Ava on Friday morning. I'm not sure if I can give it to anyone else at this point.
If you are to submisse/Ava to dominant(?) you'll put the collar on yourself on friday morning.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to keep Channel to yourself?
No but we'll see what Westane does when John and Chanel are finished in the coming months

how do I give tasha a pussy?
1. Don't Dose her for 14 days
2. Raise her affection by any means
3. Invite Tasha out in the weekends and also have her meet Ava and Tasha
4. On the 15th day, you should get a scene with Saya. Make sure you are sleeping alone because if you have sex with Dakota or Ava, it doesn't count for you being in bed alone.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've been stuck at the part where Penny and I are working to change John, and my character says "Well, I think John's ready for the next step. All the conditioning has been finished, as far as I'm concerned. The only hang up is that I gave him another dose recently to start actually applying all this newfound femininity and-" and "Right, that's right... It's been a long night... Anyway, I just need to confirm that he's actually following through with that suggestion before we move forward, with my own eyes. Call it peace of mind..." How do I get to the part where I verify that John is giving oral to women?

Oct 8, 2020
I've been stuck at the part where Penny and I are working to change John, and my character says "Well, I think John's ready for the next step. All the conditioning has been finished, as far as I'm concerned. The only hang up is that I gave him another dose recently to start actually applying all this newfound femininity and-" and "Right, that's right... It's been a long night... Anyway, I just need to confirm that he's actually following through with that suggestion before we move forward, with my own eyes. Call it peace of mind..." How do I get to the part where I verify that John is giving oral to women?
Should be happening in the restrooms.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Should be happening in the restrooms.
Could you be more specific? The ones in the morning just has him give his standard "What's up bitch, come to watch?" and the one where I follow him to the bathroom is also the standard event where he waggles his penis at me (I've already done the part where I do the dominant response of pulling out my penis and confronting him, and the action and result appears to be the same here).

EDIT: It seems that I needed to dose John again through that event that doesn't always trigger where I get a beer for him that I can dose. Is there a way to manually trigger these events, since they are important to storyline progression?

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
1. Don't Dose her for 14 days
2. Raise her affection by any means
3. Invite Tasha out in the weekends and also have her meet Ava and Tasha
4. On the 15th day, you should get a scene with Saya. Make sure you are sleeping alone because if you have sex with Dakota or Ava, it doesn't count for you being in bed alone.
I've never dosed her, I've raised her affection a lot (not sure how much is needed), I've done the weekend date and inviting her to meet Ava, and I'm not sure what counts as having sex with Dakota or Ava, because I'm far enough where they always trigger automatically without an option to completely refrain.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
I've never dosed her, I've raised her affection a lot (not sure how much is needed), I've done the weekend date and inviting her to meet Ava, and I'm not sure what counts as having sex with Dakota or Ava, because I'm far enough where they always trigger automatically without an option to completely refrain.
If you have sex with someone before going to bed you'll dream of them instead of Tasha. If you they're dosed just repeat unitl you dream of Tasha, you'll know when you get dialogue and Saya will show up

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Could you be more specific? The ones in the morning just has him give his standard "What's up bitch, come to watch?" and the one where I follow him to the bathroom is also the standard event where he waggles his penis at me (I've already done the part where I do the dominant response of pulling out my penis and confronting him, and the action and result appears to be the same here).

EDIT: It seems that I needed to dose John again through that event that doesn't always trigger where I get a beer for him that I can dose. Is there a way to manually trigger these events, since they are important to storyline progression?
You can dose people by going to the Commons and buying them a drink. For John, you can go there in Early Afternoon to buy him a beer; it's the time slot right after Noon/Lunch time/Diana's Insemination Period.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
If you have sex with someone before going to bed you'll dream of them instead of Tasha. If you they're dosed just repeat unitl you dream of Tasha, you'll know when you get dialogue and Saya will show up
Then what? I saw the dream, there were no options, and when my character talked about "Weird Dreams", my character automatically pretty much said "You can do what you want, I like you regardless". How do I get Tasha to change after that?

EDIT: There was another dream where the offer to change occurred; I just kept building affection and corruption. and made sure to go home with her at the end of the day and have sex with her, then no one else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

relentless22

Jan 8, 2019
Then what? I saw the dream, there were no options, and when my character talked about "Weird Dreams", my character automatically pretty much said "You can do what you want, I like you regardless". How do I get Tasha to change after that?
what rout do I start with?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I figured I should mention the listed cheats from the README file:

Code:
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| 6. CHEATS (As of Update 4.2.0)                                  |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
    CHANELNUMBER5         - Start the game with John already turned into Chanel
    IDCLIP             - Start the game with 9,999 days of birth control
    GLITTERINGPRIZES     - Start the game with $500,000
    BLACKSHEEPWALL         - Start the game with 30x MCS-1, MCS-2, and MCS-3