jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
I'm in free-play mode. Immediately dosed tasha for the trans-reveal, and haven't dosed her since. I'm now past october 16th in-game. When does her new content (that is, being able to give her a vagina) appear?

Reactions: ShemaleX

ShemaleX

Nov 15, 2019
I'm in free-play mode. Immediately dosed tasha for the trans-reveal, and haven't dosed her since. I'm now past october 16th in-game. When does her new content (that is, being able to give her a vagina) appear?
I found this new content only in Story Mode.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
As far as I understand, you have to also date her and then on a weekend invite her to meet your family. The rest should be explained ingame. When you dream about her, you're on the right path.

Reactions: Coomer341

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What is a good way of finding out the serum paths ahead of time, since they seem to be rather precise and peculiar? For example, I was looking through some walkthroughs, and it seems that since I wanted Ava to be attracted to me, she will end up a futanari or free-use, and the actual route to make her submissive to me would be the kissing route, which wouldn't initially seem to be the choice for dominant players.

I kept looking, reading through the John walkthrough, and it seems that even though netorare is not listed under "Genre" (at least at this point), if you don't proceed in a certain way, John ends up dosing you and the others instead of getting dosed, turning everyone into his sexual playthings, INCLUDING YOU.

Regardless of what the game says at the beginning, it seems there are PLENTY of wrong ways to play, and there are not walkthroughs for every character, much less complete walkthroughs. Since I have to wait often numerous days between dosings, there doesn't seem to be any way to correct character paths other than just reloading, and no way to see what path I'm on until (according to the walkthroughs I've found so far) my stepmother is banging every guy she sees, my stepsister is banging dogs, and I'm just another member of the local NTR antagonist's harem.

This game REALLY needs built-in walkthroughs for all characters, because while I understand appealing to different people's fetishes, it seems far too easy to get locked into an undesired path, some of which seemingly throw off gameplay for the rest of the playthrough.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
John isn't broken, he's unfinished. Once Diana is finished, John, Penny, Sophie, and Julia will get what remains and finally be finished out.

I think the scene in question happens in Chapter 4 once he takes Diana
What I meant by that was awhile back it was working fine, and then it wasn't when Tasha's paths were changed. I just didn't know if it had been removed or changed and still not accessible, but yes I remember you were making changes to them and they were not complete.
Thanks for the info.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
You can't dose her at all. Just check on her in the early morning at work to start it.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
How do I request a "netorare" tag be added to this game? The "Dom John" storyline seems to be a major part of this game, so while it might be theoretically avoidable, it should be mentioned, for those who like the theme and those who don't.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I request a "netorare" tag be added to this game? The "Dom John" storyline seems to be a major part of this game, so while it might be theoretically avoidable, it should be mentioned, for those who like the theme and those who don't.
It's already in the tags? Did you maybe overlook it? That tag has been there for years now.

Reactions: mickster101

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It's already in the tags? Did you maybe overlook it? That tag has been there for years now.
I just looked, and I saw that it was in the tags, but not under "Genre", where I typically look for tags. Thank you for pointing out the difference. I guess it needs to be added under "Genre" to match the tags.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how to get to tasha's straight content? it's not in the guide or the wiki
1. Don't Dose her for 14 days
2. Raise her affection by any means
3. Invite Tasha out in the weekends and also have her meet Ava and Tasha
4. On the 15th day, you should get a scene with Saya. Make sure you are sleeping alone because if you have sex with Dakota or Ava, it doesn't count for you being in bed alone.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I grow or shrink my assets like boobs, butt, penis etc.
In the lab but you have to wait until Penny is in the lab with you.

You can do everything you mentioned except butt growth. There is no way to grow or shrink your butt

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes