xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Update 5.5 – Release Notes
The Company – Update 5.5
Update Summary
Update 5.5 adds Tasha’s MCSX and gender change content to the game!

General Updates
Tasha can now have a vagina! This content cannot be toggled by default, and requires players to not dose Tasha past the MCS-1 tier. Her “no-dose” route can be initiated after experiencing her trans reveal event either through attempting to dose her or by getting the event randomly
Tasha’s trans reveal event can now be experienced via random events, as an alternative to attempting to dose her
Tasha’s MCSX endings have been added
You’ll need to be on Tasha’s outgoing route to access these endings
The ending you get will change based on Tasha’s Corruption
New conversations added
New random events added
Updated media in the game
Fixes
Fixed several typos and syntax issues
Fixed various pathing issues
Fixed some image linking issues

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Changelog. Update releases tomorrow for Patrons and next Thursday for Public

The Company – Update 5.5
Update Summary

General Updates
  • Tasha can now have a vagina! This content cannot be toggled by default, and requires players to not dose Tasha past the MCS-1 tier. Her “no-dose” route can be initiated after experiencing her trans reveal event either through attempting to dose her or by getting the event randomly
  • Tasha’s trans reveal event can now be experienced via random events, as an alternative to attempting to dose her
  • Tasha’s MCSX endings have been added
    • You’ll need to be on Tasha’s outgoing route to access these endings
    • The ending you get will change based on Tasha’s Corruption
  • New conversations added
  • New random events added
  • Updated media in the game
Fixes
  • Fixed several typos and syntax issues
  • Fixed various pathing issues
  • Fixed some image linking issues

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
is developer reading that forum? is it viable to ask questions/propose stuff?
could pit surgery be updated/reworked to allow things like set exact animal parts to choose...
(as i got few cows at random when wanted cat/dog parts and also pacient with dog parts started to show as cow parts one)...
________
tried do change surgery myself... but wasn't able to get into how it works on script level. to change animal parts operation to give exactly needed results. even if i probably can do things like add new buttons to surgery menu...
___
or is here anyone who can advice what to do and where to look to be able to mod that thing on my own

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is developer reading that forum? is it viable to ask questions/propose stuff?
could pit surgery be updated/reworked to allow things like set exact animal parts to choose...
(as i got few cows at random when wanted cat/dog parts and also pacient with dog parts started to show as cow parts one)...
________
tried do change surgery myself... but wasn't able to get into how it works on script level. to change animal parts operation to give exactly needed results. even if i probably can do things like add new buttons to surgery menu...
___
or is here anyone who can advice what to do and where to look to be able to mod that thing on my own
The Pit currently exists as a Demo. Westane has said he wants to do The Pit 2.0 but there is no ETA on when that is

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone have 5.5?

The Company – Update 5.5

Update Summary

General Updates

Tasha can now have a vagina! This content cannot be toggled by default, and requires players to not dose Tasha past the MCS-1 tier. Her “no-dose” route can be initiated after experiencing her trans reveal event either through attempting to dose her or by getting the event randomly

Tasha’s trans reveal event can now be experienced via random events, as an alternative to attempting to dose her

Tasha’s MCSX endings have been added. You’ll need to be on Tasha’s outgoing route to access these endings

New conversations added

New random events added

Fixes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry for the double post but it's not letting me Report the OP with the new links until I post the same thing I'm including

The Company – Update 5.5

Online:

Download:

Update Summary

General Updates

Tasha’s MCSX endings have been added. You’ll need to be on Tasha’s outgoing route to access these endings

New conversations added

New random events added

Fixes

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes