reaper_gfx

Apr 20, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'cd') get this error when going to work in the morning and penny has prepared some items

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.5Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
is there an updated guide for this game?? The 2 links on the front page are WAY out of date and this game has gotten pretty complicated.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It's the last Tasha update, now it's on to one of the oldest content... Diana. So if she ain't your cup of tea then don't expect anything for you for a couple of months.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
It was mentioned a long time ago that the Dom John route would get expanded in 2023, to include the MCs family. Any idea on when those updates are scheduled?

Reactions: Parthornax

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, and I wasn't able to get the John pulling a train route on my character either. Is that in there or has it also been made non accessible?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So from what I'm seeing in the changelog, is it safe to say that more changes have been added, but the JohnDom route is still left broken and not accessible still?
John isn't broken, he's unfinished. Once Diana is finished, John, Penny, Sophie, and Julia will get what remains and finally be finished out.

Yeah, and I wasn't able to get the John pulling a train route on my character either. Is that in there or has it also been made non accessible?
I think the scene in question happens in Chapter 4 once he takes Diana

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes