J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
I can confirm it's working. You can try this which was posted in the Company Discord

1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After at least day 14, Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work, accept

3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)

4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 3, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
played it like that, in my previous playthroughts i did ineed do 3b so i gues that one killed the progression. Got the dream in Chapter 4 though.

Good-Ol-Matt

Jan 6, 2022
I can't seem to access the strange dreams conversation with Tasha. I had the first dream scene but there isn't any new conversation available. Is it a random event or is it bugged?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So question, the nurse does not have a route shes just pretty much free use whore after you catch her.

Gadverth

May 18, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue but I simply can't download the game. My browser tells my virus detected part way through the download and Mega has a write error. Any possible solutions?
Edit: It seems as though Windows Defender is detecting Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml on all the downloads which is a first for me.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue but I simply can't download the game. My browser tells my virus detected part way through the download and Mega has a write error. Any possible solutions?
Edit: It seems as though Windows Defender is detecting Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml on all the downloads which is a first for me.
My money would be on a false positive. Defender took issue with another game recently, VirusTotal came back clean.

dave2

Nov 8, 2017
Hey! Can anyone tell me what are the requirements to unlock MCS-X? I did:

1. Submissive female bimbo playtrough, Dom John route and got Ch5 bad end then Freeplay. No MCS-X.
2. Dominating dickgirl playtrough, turned John into Chanel... and got Ch5 bad end again, now with lots of error strings. Still no MCS-X.

I'm obviously missing something important, but I can't figure out what. Help?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

1. Submissive female bimbo playtrough, Dom John route and got Ch5 bad end then Freeplay. No MCS-X.
2. Dominating dickgirl playtrough, turned John into Chanel... and got Ch5 bad end again, now with lots of error strings. Still no MCS-X.

did you do the route where penny tests serums on herself? that is how i unlocked it

dave2

Nov 8, 2017
did you do the route where penny tests serums on herself? that is how i unlocked it
Yeah, i did. Got increase lab prodution and still no MCS-X. But i don't really like Penny so I never developed a relationship with her. Maybe this is the problem. Thanks for the tip.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah, i did. Got increase lab prodution and still no MCS-X. But i don't really like Penny so I never developed a relationship with her. Maybe this is the problem. Thanks for the tip.
MCS-X usually shows up the first part of Feb by finding Penny's desk cluttered and the formula is there (in the early morning/morning). I know it works that way in Story mode. Not sure about the other. :>)

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019

if I remember right feb 1st on story mode and after fully update lab on free play

PurityChant

Nov 14, 2020
Does affection or corruption do anything? At this point it seems like it has no impact at all and doesn't matter in the slightest.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes