Raknor

May 12, 2019
At what point does The Pit open up to you? I just got past the Halloween event and I still can't do anything in The Pit.

duran888

Jul 23, 2021
So the MSX ending is tasha being at the club but there is no "bad end" for the player like there is in maniacal matriarch right?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So the MSX ending is tasha being at the club but there is no "bad end" for the player like there is in maniacal matriarch right?
Yup. You've unlocked a Serum Ending. Her actual ending will come last when Chapter 5 releases so there's that to look forward too.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Is the game still on track to expand the Dom John route to include the MCs family? Last I heard it was scheduled for late this year.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Does Elsa get put into your Notebook? Can you get her pregnant? Can you dose her with any of the serum if she works for the company?

mu6best

Aug 11, 2017
Still occasionally curious about the red head girl
in the incest "movie" that Dakota watches on her laptop.

Does anyone by chance know her name?

Thanks
Cheers

I too was intrigued - detective work: searching through every Cory Chase vid I could find, and my result:

Sadie Kennedy
Freeones (remember when that was a good site?) has 10 clips and 5 photo set samples of her

Reactions: Forgotted

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does Elsa get put into your Notebook? Can you get her pregnant? Can you dose her with any of the serum if she works for the company?
I think she does if she joins The Company but not totally sure. As for Pregnancy, I'm not sure. Best keep trying. And no, once she joins, you cannot Dose her.

Is there any routes without serum?
Only Tasha has that option. Don't dose her for 14 days and it will unlock

I just got to the new year in the game. When does the next major events happen?
February and that's where the current story ends

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I think she does if she joins The Company but not totally sure. As for Pregnancy, I'm not sure. Best keep trying. And no, once she joins, you cannot Dose her.

Only Tasha has that option. Don't dose her for 14 days and it will unlock

February and that's where the current story ends
I know she can get pregnant in the Thanksgiving gangbang

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I too was intrigued - detective work: searching through every Cory Chase vid I could find, and my result:

Sadie Kennedy
Freeones (remember when that was a good site?) has 10 clips and 5 photo set samples of her
Wow!, super great job thanks!

I didn't totally realize that was Cory Chase.
Damn... you must have scanned through A Bunch of vids!

Thanks again

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
any real difference right now if I just bang my boss or romance her?
3 full and separate paths with Ms Dee. One with Romance, one where you are dominant and one where she is more or less dominant. And a 4th one where she 'owns' you - Sissy style. Kinda slow burn for all of them.
Check out the Wiki link on the Op, it has a pretty decent explanation of her paths. And some of the other NPC's also.
Enjoy! :>)

Reactions: Coomer341

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I couldn't even dose her when she came to visit for Thanksgiving...at least I never saw an option to do it and I kept doing into the kitchen and going into the room she was in to see if something would trigger that would give me the option to dose her.

Jun 8, 2017
Are the scenes in the debug menu all in the game, or are new scenes not released yet? I asked because there is a scene with the Lisa Ann character in the debug menu, but I didn't run into any sex scenes with her before the game ended at the latest update.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Are the scenes in the debug menu all in the game, or are new scenes not released yet? I asked because there is a scene with the Lisa Ann character in the debug menu, but I didn't run into any sex scenes with her before the game ended at the latest update.
She has a couple random scenes where she calls you into her office, which one depends upon what you are at the time (male/female/sissy/etc). Mostly you pleasuring her. :>)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes