EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for the tip. Increasing the pits capacity did not solve the issue. Still monkeying around with it. Might go back a save or three or start all over, don't know yet.

Reactions: gregers

Edger

May 30, 2017
Random question but does anyone know where to find the list of the actor's name for the female cast of the game

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Random question but does anyone know where to find the list of the actor's name for the female cast of the game
Diana - Diana Prince
John - Johnny Sins
Chanel - Chanel Preston
Julia - Julia Ann
Lauren - Lauren Phillips
Mom - Ava Addams
Penny - Penny Pax
Sister - Dakota
Sophie - Sophie Dee
Tasha - Tasha Reign
Ash - Ash Hollywood
Elsa - Elsa Jean
James - James Deen
Jessica - Chloe Amour
Kagney - Kagney Linn Carter
Katie - Katie Kox
Lexi - Lexi Belle
Lisa - Lisa Ann
Samantha - Samantha Rone
Saya - AI Made and OG character
Sean - Sarina Valentina
Siri - Siri Dahl
Slave Girl - Charlotte Sartre
Tory - Tory Lane
Veruca - Veruca James

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I'm having an existential problem with Elsa. in the end. after doing a family orgy. It doesn't give me any option to keep it. the last time I played it left me:

A) Hire her at the company (what I want to do)

B) send her to the pit.

C) let her go.

but now she just leaves and that's it.

1684376634840.png

I did all the above. talk to Kagney, to Sophie, to Kagney again. but nothing. The only thing different is that I started the game from chapter 4 and Kagney's dosage was not complete, I only reached 3 serums.

Any idea what I can do to hire Elsa in The Company?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I'm having an existential problem with Elsa. in the end. after doing a family orgy. It doesn't give me any option to keep it. the last time I played it left me:

A) Hire her at the company (what I want to do)

B) send her to the pit.

C) let her go.

but now she just leaves and that's it.

View attachment 2630109

I did all the above. talk to Kagney, to Sophie, to Kagney again. but nothing. The only thing different is that I started the game from chapter 4 and Kagney's dosage was not complete, I only reached 3 serums.

Any idea what I can do to hire Elsa in The Company?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-company-v5-6-public-westane.4153/post-10253959

Steps are there. You maybe apologized to her?

• Wow
Reactions: YinBlack

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
DEV BLOG #145 – REVENGE OF THE PIT

Greetings everyone!

Update 5.6 has been out for a little while now, so I thought this would be a great time to talk about the impending followup update. Today’s post won’t be too too long, so let’s just right in!

Patching the Pit
I’d like to think that the revamped version of The Pit was pretty solid success, but that doesn’t mean there’s no more work to be done. We’ve received a lot of feedback when it comes to feel and balance, and we’re looking to address those things in Update 5.6.1, set to release around June 1st.

The big marquee feature of this update is, of course, adding the ability to repurpose your pit pets rather than simply selling them once they’ve reached max level. This will open up two new options to players, one generating passive revenue while the other is purely cosmetic. However you choose to go, I think players will find a lot to enjoy here. That being said, new features aren’t the only coming with this update. After monitoring community feedback and having time to test more extensively ourselves, I’m happy to say that this update will also come with loads of balancing tweaks to make the training experience both more enjoyable, and more lucrative!

For starters, all players will have one pet already waiting for them in the pit once they’ve unlocked it, regardless of game mode. Additionally, Training Points have been rebalanced to make the early game in the pit a little more tolerable, and pet values are being increased by varying degrees across the board. The system is also proving itself to be just as expandable as it was designed to be (doesn’t happen as often as you’d think…) so expect to see a couple new perks and dialogues pop up here and there as well!

Update 5.6.1 will get The Pit to what I’d probably consider to be about… 70% done. There will always be room to expand and enhance the system, and it’s something that will be easy enough to do moving forward. I would expect another update to The Pit sometime in the future, likely outside of the normal development schedule, but for now we’ll be calling it good with this update.

Then we’re moving on to Diana content!

Life After The Pit
I’m not ready to deep dive into Diana’s new content just yet, but rest assured that an applicable dev blog is definitely coming. Her first update, set to drop at the end of June, will be focused on retooling her very out-of-date serum handling and get her more in line with other characters. Expect to see one or two new MCS-1 options just to lay the groundwork for her complete serum route, but for the most part we’re looking at under-the-hood work to get her looking even better than she already does!

Before any of that, though, backers should look forward to Art Demo 7 dropping at the end of this month! Features include finalizing the paper doll, as well as all remaining content for Chapter 1. Additionally, Art Demo 6 will be made available to all players on the same day!

That’s it for this week, I hope you’re all as excited as I am for the new content coming down the pipe. As always, thank you all for your continued feedback and support!

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
If you're new to sugarcube just hit F12 select the console tab and then use autocomplete.
almost all sugarcube games have the same variable location.
SugarCube.State.active.variables
if you hit enter after that you will see all the variables the game uses. most are easy to understand. in the company you also have arrays like for serums. remember arrays start at 0 so the first position in an array is always 0. in the company this serum is a developer serum that i have never tried. if you wish to add serums you can just type
SugarCube.State.active.variables.serum[1].qty = 100 (replace 1 with 2 3 and 7 for all serums.)

the cheats i will recommend is:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[0].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[1].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[2].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[3].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[4].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[5].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[6].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[7].qty = 99999; SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem[8].qty = 99999

for all chems.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.EventCD = 0

lets you have more than one event per day.

SugarCube.State.variables.time.cTime = 0

sets time to morning. (0 is morning 6 is night)

SugarCube.State.variables.player.dom = 0

sets player dominance. if you are unsure of numbers use += and -= instead of just = to adjust. i.e SugarCube.State.variables.player.dom += 100

";" works as a line change so you dont have to do them one by one. for example:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.EventCD = 0;SugarCube.State.variables.time.cTime = 0

sorry for terrible formatting. hope this helps someone.
Nice guy, nice codes.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Can't dose Tasha, the game says "I really shouldn't be testing serums on someone I'm trying to build a relationship with...".
I don't know how I started it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can't dose Tasha, the game says "I really shouldn't be testing serums on someone I'm trying to build a relationship with...".
You've stumbled onto her romance path. To avoid it, you can't accept when she invites you out on a date after work.

Is there any sex with the mc and mom and sister yet?
Yup.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you don't dose Tasha for 14 days, it autorolls you into The Girlfriend Route. Accepting the date seals the deal and you cannot Dose her from that point on.

Is there any sex with the mc and mom and sister yet?
Yes. There's 3some scenes and an orgy with the cousin during The Thanksgiving Event

Reactions: deskald

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
any NTR content in this game or is coming ?
Dom John has all of it and there's a lengthy amount. He basically steals all the Work women from you one by one as the story progresses. His next venture is your mom and sister but that's coming next year.

Your mom and sis can also invite men back home if you Dose them a certain way. They basically have orgies all over for you to stumble upon

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes