deskald

Apr 20, 2018
What's Ms. Dee's content?
There is a path for not dosing her, is possible to have a relationship/date her? Or do I have to dose her a little to break the ice?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What's Ms. Dee's content?
There is a path for not dosing her, is possible to have a relationship/date her? Or do I have to dose her a little to break the ice?
You select the base path at the beginning when you greet each other... but going much further depends on you dosing her.
Check the Wiki link on the OP - it explains her path pretty well. :>)

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I'm trying the submissive route with Mrs Dee, the Owned By Mrs. Dee sub-branch according to the wiki.
1. Asked " Have her go down on you" the first time.
2. Reinforce the first command during the dinners (I did it several times).
3. Had sex in her office several times (with the cage on).
During the visit at the HQ of the Company I got here visit, she said something about keeping the MC in chastity but she did nothing to make her ideas a reality.

Did I missed something or do I have to wait more days? I'm not in a relation with Tasha, but I unlocked the pearl night club and also Tasha can visit the MC's house for the weekend and gangbang MC, mother and sister. I just tried to follow the Dominance path with her.

Any suggestions?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm trying the submissive route with Mrs Dee, the Owned By Mrs. Dee sub-branch according to the wiki.
1. Asked " Have her go down on you" the first time.
2. Reinforce the first command during the dinners (I did it several times).
3. Had sex in her office several times (with the cage on).
During the visit at the HQ of the Company I got here visit, she said something about keeping the MC in chastity but she did nothing to make her ideas a reality.

Did I missed something or do I have to wait more days? I'm not in a relation with Tasha, but I unlocked the pearl night club and also Tasha can visit the MC's house for the weekend and gangbang MC, mother and sister. I just tried to follow the Dominance path with her.

Any suggestions?
If you still have the cage on - go to the Mall and see if you can have it removed. :>)

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
It is really slow on firefox for some reason, takes 5+ seconds to do anything, such as clicking the buttons to load the next passage.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It is really slow on firefox for some reason, takes 5+ seconds to do anything, such as clicking the buttons to load the next passage.
HTML games with large(ish) save files can slow things down after you have been playing for awhile. Not sure if it's Twine/SugarCube being testy or just the nature of the beast!
A couple things you can do to make it less painful: Turn off the Autosave option when playing helps (a lot!), esp when you are far into the game, and also, try to limit the amount of Saves you have. I tend to keep mine at 6 or less, and save to disk if you need to keep important Saves that you want to keep.
I also use FireFox and those 2 things made the game a lot easier to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Update 5.6.1 – Release Notes
The Company – Update 5.6.1
Update Summary
Update 5.6.1 seeks to improve on The Pit, finishing some features mechanically and adding new options for completed slaves

General Updates
  • Slaves can now be assigned to “Morale Duty” upstairs in the Cubicles area
  • Slaves assigned to Morale Duty yield 20% of their sale value every week, added to your weekly paycheck
  • You may now choose to take one slave home with, being able to interact with them from your bedroom
  • Players will receive paycheck bonuses on Freeplay now as well equal to 10 * Weeks Played
  • Serum sales now has a new UI
  • Serum crafting has an updated UI
System Updates
  • The “Pit Upgrade” menu has been replaced with the “Training Options” menu, functioning the same way but having a “New!” flag when a level up is available
  • New slaves are exclusively female. Players may change this under the new “Training Options” menu
  • Players will now start with one free slave
  • Slaves must now be max level before they can be sold or repurposed
  • Confirmation scenes have been added for off boarding a slave
  • Players now start with 2 TP, up from 1
  • The first TP upgrade now yields 2 TP, down from 3
  • The second TP upgrade now yields 2 TP, up from 1
  • Values of positive traits have been doubled
  • Values of perks have been tripled
  • Unlocking a perk with the matching “Bonus Perk” grants a large bonus value. Try giving an already Submissive slave a Breeding Kink!
  • Starting Slave Value increased from $15,000 to $25,000
Fixes
  • Fixed several context/syntax issues
  • Fixed issue preventing surgery adding to slave value
  • Fixed incorrect handling of slave value during perk checks

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Guess I have to wait for 2024 to come for my most awaited update to come and I guess that will be the month where I will play the game again and so excited for that month where I can finally corrupt Chris and 2024 will be the start of chapter five part 1 so excited for what will be in Christ route

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Slave training needs a manual, lol.

How does slave loyalty work? Does loyalty mean loyalty to their current owners or previous partners? So, high or low is good?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Slave training needs a manual, lol.

How does slave loyalty work? Does loyalty mean loyalty to their current owners or previous partners? So, high or low is good?
Nobody has written one yet so nothing can be done until someone volunteers their time for it.

For Loyalty it means towards you the player. High means they trust you and you will get Perks to easier control their stats and sex preferences. Low means they fight you and you will get limited returns on their Growth.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Nobody has written one yet so nothing can be done until someone volunteers their time for it.

For Loyalty it means towards you the player. High means they trust you and you will get Perks to easier control their stats and sex preferences. Low means they fight you and you will get limited returns on their Growth.
Thanks for the info!

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes