Feb 6, 2018
While im here, I hate to be that one person but how do I switch Dakota out its kinda unsettling to play this after her death and all

homewaanarchist

May 14, 2018
Westane: *Moves the plot forward*
F95: "Hey, when is [character or system] getting more content?"

Westane: *Expands content for [character or system]*
F95: "anyone else remember when this game had a plot that would occasionally actually move forward?"
Westane has a history of both moving slowly and also not really giving you, your money's worth. I've paid money for this game at a few points and it's never been worth it. The Pit simulator is garbage, that section shouldn't even be there, like it's not worth anybody's time. And now we're going to get months and months of something nobody really wants. The Tasha storyline was pretty garbage (limited options that weren't intuitive and none that really fit you into them well)

Reactions: TrickyL

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Defender protection history says the threat came from a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" that was attached to a few javascript files for images.
Can someone check if it's an actual false positive or not? Better safe than sorry.
If you want some more precise, most of the .js files that were caught were for the player images.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Defender protection history says the threat came from a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" that was attached to a few javascript files for images.
Can someone check if it's an actual false positive or not? Better safe than sorry.
I can't speak for the uploads here, but I grabbed the public build from the official link. I mod the game pretty extensively so I've been looking at the HTML and javascript code all day to transfer my mods from the last build to this one and improve them. I haven't seen anything suspicious at all or gotten any AV warnings.

I can almost guarantee you it's a false positive, but if you don't want to risk it, just download from the official link on Westane's patron or website. There's no difference between the version posted here and that one.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Can't say I care much about the new direction the game seems to be heading to. If I wanted to play a slave management sim, I'd have picked one.

When I last played this game (a couple months back), it seemed to be a story about a shady mega-corp dealing with pharmaceutics, turning people do stuff against their will. Their board identified the player as some kind of threat, and as such, I expected the game be a challenge of survival, the result of which largely depending on the detective skills, diplomacy, ethics and of course horniness of the player character.

I guess I must have been wrong.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Has the main story progressed in the past year? I check the changelog from time to time and it's always updating random things.

Reactions: Pbb

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game is developing nicely. I personally am waiting for the NTR action to continue, but know that is months away. In the meantime, great job!

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Love this game, but I have no interest in the slavemaking thing. I hope for more content with mom and sis soon.

Reactions: Hybris
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes