Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Love this game, but I have no interest in the slavemaking thing. I hope for more content with mom and sis soon.
They're almost complete iirc. All I can think of that's missing involving them was maybe Dom-John related and I think 1 or 2 parts of Ava's final dosage content.

Seeing as they've had the most work done, and there's others in need of content expansion, I think they'll be towards the end of further character content.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
...snip...

I can almost guarantee you it's a false positive, but if you don't want to risk it, just download from the official link on Westane's patron or website. There's no difference between the version posted here and that one.
Can confirm that the official link gave no positive on extraction, false or otherwise.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Defender protection history says the threat came from a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" that was attached to a few javascript files for images.
Can someone check if it's an actual false positive or not? Better safe than sorry.
I can't speak for the uploads here, but I grabbed the public build from the official link. I mod the game pretty extensively so I've been looking at the HTML and javascript code all day to transfer my mods from the last build to this one and improve them. I haven't seen anything suspicious at all or gotten any AV warnings.

I can almost guarantee you it's a false positive, but if you don't want to risk it, just download from the official link on Westane's patron or website. There's no difference between the version posted here and that one.
Can confirm that the official link gave no positive on extraction, false or otherwise.
I remember there was a couple of updates to Defender that supposedly lead to a lot of false positives (April or May), but I've never seen one since before Windows 10 came out.
Even when downloading (and extracting) from multiple links for a single title, just to test it out, and no quarantine notifications from Defender for any.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does this game still have a discord? Can’t find it anywhere

how do I bring a sissy/bimbo pc back to normal?
You can simply wear Masculine or Feminine clothing and change your pronouns to match whatever you wish to change into. For Sissy/Bimbo, best not have sex with any character and it'll change on it's own after a week

Reactions: newfang56

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I may have asked before but didn't see it in the search...

I am in Free roam mode (or whatever it's called..) I had reached
the 'end' of the game so continued on.

In order to get back into regular game mode, I need to wait until
version 6 where there will be new storyline content? Is that correct?

Thank you
Cheers

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I may have asked before but didn't see it in the search...

I am in Free roam mode (or whatever it's called..) I had reached
the 'end' of the game so continued on.

In order to get back into regular game mode, I need to wait until
version 6 where there will be new storyline content? Is that correct?

Thank you
Cheers
We'll find out in 2025

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Been a while, what exactly does the Affection and Corruption stats affect? You already slut them up with the serums, right? What do the values themselves affect?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been a while, what exactly does the Affection and Corruption stats affect? You already slut them up with the serums, right? What do the values themselves affect?
Coins and there are new Affection Menus for every girl depending on if they have High Affection or High Corruption.

Plus there are certain events that trigger with Affection like Penny inviting you to her Apartment

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Plus there are certain events that trigger with Affection like Penny inviting you to her Apartment
I thought that was serum path-dependent? Pretty sure I maxed out both her affection and corruption and still had no sex scenes and no invite last time I checked in on the game.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Coins and there are new Affection Menus for every girl depending on if they have High Affection or High Corruption.

So essentially, just aim to get them both as high as they can go? Lol

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Is it only me or every time you play it gives you the NaN error on the money? Talking about the recent release
I used debug mode. When that came up, next chance I got, I would go to my computer in my room and click $999,999,999 money. And it would reset. Weird that the money goes like that, but it's fixable.

Reactions: Khiropter

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I thought that was serum path-dependent? Pretty sure I maxed out both her affection and corruption and still had no sex scenes and no invite last time I checked in on the game.
You're probably missing the Weekend dates. Asking her on a date twice will unlock a few more options like the Apartment

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You're probably missing the Weekend dates. Asking her on a date twice will unlock a few more options like the Apartment
I don't think I had the option for weekend dates either, but I'll take another look the next time I dip in.

Edit: Yeah, just loaded up a save in the online version and no joy for Penny on my path, so it might be affection as well as a serum path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Oct 8, 2020
I don't think I had the option for weekend dates either, but I'll take another look the next time I dip in.

Edit: Yeah, just loaded up a save in the online version and no joy for Penny on my path, so it might be affection as well as a serum path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought you were supposed to call her on the phone in the afternoon?

Reactions: Wrynn13 and gregers
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes