abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Newest update seems to have some issues. I can understand forcing a new start each update but this time it gets stuck on the third night, just showing an error. No way out. 1686402301099.png

Leroyj378

Sep 17, 2017
I think there may be a bug or a missing 'or equal to' for the serum crafting. if you don't have more than exactly what you need to craft a serum it would let you. (200 Sodium P, 100 flun, 150 Scop will have soduim and flun in red and scopo in green and you cant' craft MCS-1)

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I just learned that Dakota Skye passed away...kinda weird trying to yank it considering. Maybe it would be a good idea to change the sister out for someone thats...I don't know...alive?

Reactions: KingDoggo

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just learned that Dakota Skye passed away...kinda weird trying to yank it considering. Maybe it would be a good idea to change the sister out for someone thats...I don't know...alive?
Not happening. Westane is keeping Dakota Skye as a memorial to her work and her place in his story.

My only recommendation is join the Discord and download one of the MANY sister Image Packs and replace her that way but Dakota Skye's base media isn't going anywhere.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Not happening. Westane is keeping Dakota Skye as a memorial to her work and her place in his story.

My only recommendation is join the Discord and download one of the MANY sister Image Packs and replace her that way but Dakota Skye's base media isn't going anywhere.
I guess that's noble. Bit weird for me so I'll check the server.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017

Can they be shared here?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what gender has the most content? male female or trans? Also best path per charcter?
Male/female/trans have pretty much the exact same amount of content availble.

There's no "best" path for any of the characters. It's down to what you want, but you'll need to save when dosing each character so you've got a point to go back if you made a choice you didn't like the outcome of.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
new version and all my old saves are broken good thing there's a chapter skip that doesn't help with getting to the new content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Freeplay is bugged. When you get your bonus (day 10ish?) money becomes NaN.
verified as well, standalone pc client.

Male/female/trans have pretty much the exact same amount of content availble.

There's no "best" path for any of the characters. It's down to what you want, but you'll need to save when dosing each character so you've got a point to go back if you made a choice you didn't like the outcome of.
I feel like im doing something wrong then, because there just doesnt seem to be much here given the amount of perceived gameplay with text choices - like you have all these intricute potions, but at the end of the day there's like 1 sex scene consisting of maybe 3-4 images per character, and thats it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like im doing something wrong then, because there just doesnt seem to be much here given the amount of perceived gameplay with text choices - like you have all these intricute potions, but at the end of the day there's like 1 sex scene consisting of maybe 3-4 images per character, and thats it?
Sounds like you're still relatively early on.
Over time and multiple doses with each character and serum paths, the MC can easily be having sex multiple times a day during the working week, and to a lesser extent the weekends as well. This is based upon the passage of time and dosing everyone that can be, of about 4-5 months in game.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes