davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Does someone have the Discord info? All I have foudn so far are old links. I want to change the sister and I think thats the only place the packs are

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game is one of the better in its genre, I tried it when the pit was revamped and while it works.. it lacks what I found most attractive about the game. The story of how you're expanding your influence on the people around you, mostly through sex.

I hope it doesn't stop where it's at, but instead expands around the company. Introduces more family members if necessary and so on. If it continues in the current "the pit" path it will become a trainer/management game instead.
It already has management aspects so it's fair that that's tagged, I just still hope the rest will be expanded upon.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The game is one of the better in its genre, I tried it when the pit was revamped and while it works.. it lacks what I found most attractive about the game. The story of how you're expanding your influence on the people around you, mostly through sex.

I hope it doesn't stop where it's at, but instead expands around the company. Introduces more family members if necessary and so on. If it continues in the current "the pit" path it will become a trainer/management game instead.
It already has management aspects so it's fair that that's tagged, I just still hope the rest will be expanded upon.
Next update is focused on rebooting Diana and getting her into better Serum Paths. Her content will match Tasha, Ava, Dakota, etc

borgilol

Jul 19, 2017
You're going to have to be really specific about what you're asking for - Multiple characters with multiple paths, MC gender, genital size, dom/sub etc.

If you don't know about what I've jus written there, then you don't need someone else's saves, you need to play yourself.
Nothing specific. I just wanted to see if I'm missing something I don't know. The game just feels like if I was missing content with giving MCS too quickly.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nothing specific. I just wanted to see if I'm missing something I don't know.
Except you'll only get that by being specific.

The game just feels like if I was missing content with giving MCS too quickly.
There's only part where that happens, and it's near the end of dosing Ava.
The guide linked in the OP will let you know what.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Digest is coming. Looks to be a new Penny Event is coming along with it

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Kinda funny looking to me.... These past couple posts are probably the first time
I've ever seen the 'cartoon' 'comic' version of the characters.

I've just never used that option before...
The way it looks kinda reminds me of another game Love and Sex Second Base...
OR whatever it was called.

Have a good one!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I noticed that when Tasha is female and you invite her over and have a threesome with "tightest family" she can still get Ava pregnant even though the text just say they're eating each other out?

justadoll

Apr 8, 2020
So in the pit, any time a slave is given vaginal training, it says they are instead being given surgery and they lose loyalty from it like with other surgeries. Also anal always reduces loyalty, even when a slave loves anal?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes