Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Haseo - is there a trick or a certain way to get the new MCS paths for Diana? I see some of her new convo's, but the doses so far have not been the new ones. And now it is saying 'no more content for this version'. Thanks!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haseo - is there a trick or a certain way to get the new MCS paths for Diana? I see some of her new convo's, but the doses so far have not been the new ones. And now it is saying 'no more content for this version'. Thanks!
I haven't played Diana extensively, mainly testing stuff for Westane. This update should've filled in everything that isn't MCSX but outside that, her paths are something I have no general info on (for the moment anyways)

Edit: So I asked Westane and he said after Dosing Diana to have sex in the office, you should have 2 Routes available afterwards. Morning Greet and Pet. Each lead down a Sub or Dom Route

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I haven't played Diana extensively, mainly testing stuff for Westane. This update should've filled in everything that isn't MCSX but outside that, her paths are something I have no general info on (for the moment anyways)
Thanks. If you learn anything - please let us know. A few of us in here are curious, even after trying 3 or so new starts I have not seen them yet.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks. If you learn anything - please let us know. A few of us in here are curious, even after trying 3 or so new starts I have not seen them yet.
So I asked Westane and he said after Dosing Diana to have sex in the office, you should have 2 Routes available afterwards. Morning Greet and Pet. Each lead down a Sub or Dom Route

All the content for this update was filling those in.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So I asked Westane and he said after Dosing Diana to have sex in the office, you should have 2 Routes available afterwards. Morning Greet and Pet. Each lead down a Sub or Dom Route

All the content for this update was filling those in.
Hmm - I will start again, but I only seem to remember the Greet one where she winds up by Kayley in the morning with coffee.
Thank you - gives us a starting point! :>)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i havent played in a really really long time since year of jhon so im just wonder has chanell got an serium updates last time i player after she turned into chanell couldnt really do much.

and does ava have a forth dosing yet

again last time i played the prion was just added i think so its bee at least 2 years i think

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks! Saved me some time!! :love:
Looking forward to it.
Done. If you're playing online, the fix is live.

i havent played in a really really long time since year of jhon so im just wonder has chanell got an serium updates last time i player after she turned into chanell couldnt really do much.

and does ava have a forth dosing yet

again last time i played the prion was just added i think so its bee at least 2 years i think
Chanel and John are coming next year. Ava, Tasha, and Dakota are content complete and done. Diana will be done in October.

Everyone else is a WIP

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Chanel and John are coming next year. Ava, Tasha, and Dakota are content complete and done. Diana will be done in October.

Everyone else is a WIP
Thank you folks so much! :love:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Everyone else is a WIP
Um, get an Error trying to press Saves or Restart with your new HTML file. Did not load an Old Save or anything. Started a new game and went to Save it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Um, get an Error trying to press Saves or Restart with your new HTML file. Did not load an Old Save or anything. Started a new game and went to Save it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can, undo the delete/replace of this html and load up the old one.

Then just hit Refresh (ctrl+r) and try that

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you can, undo the delete/replace of this html and load up the old one.

Then just hit Refresh (ctrl+r) and try that
Not entirely sure what that was intended to do. Still had the error after the ctrl-r - did it 3 times and tested.
Loaded up the old HTML file and it works fine.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not entirely sure what that was intended to do. Still had the error after the ctrl-r - did it 3 times and tested.
Loaded up the old HTML file and it works fine.
No I meant the ctrl on the old HTML you were already using. It's to make sure your cache is caught up with the new version

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
No I meant the ctrl on the old HTML you were already using. It's to make sure your cache is caught up with the new version
Got it. Loaded the old one - ctrl-r a couple times, then loaded up the new one in a fresh folder - same issue.
Has me perplexed unless he changed quite a bit in there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Got it. Loaded the old one - ctrl-r a couple times, then loaded up the new one in a fresh folder - same issue.
Has me perplexed unless he changed quite a bit in there.
No he just touched up Diana's pathing. That's odd that it's not loading anything. My only recommendation is to load your save into the online version

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
No he just touched up Diana's pathing. That's odd that it's not loading anything. My only recommendation is to load your save into the online version
Only fails when I press Save or Restart, everything else seems to work. Plus File Diff shows a lot of changes, although those could cosmetic. There is quite a size difference between the 2, 50k? I was comparing them on a Linux machine, but play on Windows.
Top one is the new one from today, which is smaller than the one that came with 5.7.1.
1694196655984.png

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes