Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone have an Ava's maniacal matriarch path save or close to it? I've done the mcs-x dose but it's not triggering for me. Might be a "date" lock since i'm doing it through free play. Don't really want to grind out the days.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone have an Ava's maniacal matriarch path save or close to it? I've done the mcs-x dose but it's not triggering for me. Might be a "date" lock since i'm doing it through free play. Don't really want to grind out the days.
If you've already given her the Dose, you need to sleep in your bed alone for 3 days. Do not hang out with Ava or Dakota and go directly to bed.

If a Random Event triggers, it's fine. The main thing is activating the Full Rest

goggle5

May 27, 2020
I'm playing the Art Release and found a problem. I got my character into the Bimbo stage but then her hair disappears entirely on the character model. Now she appears to be bald and beautiful. I'm playing the Online version.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm playing the Art Release and found a problem. I got my character into the Bimbo stage but then her hair disappears entirely on the character model. Now she appears to be bald and beautiful. I'm playing the Online version.
I don't think Bimbo art has been added to the Art Release. Best wait for Chapter 2 in the coming month

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to get forced into chastity by one of the characters? If so, how?
Go to have sex with Diana and back up and leave instead, is one way. I think coming on the floor may be another (with Diana). And towards the end (of current game play) if you are on Ms Dee's 'sissy' path, she will cage you on your trip. MIGHT be one or two other ways, been awhile... :>)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Blog:

-Diana will be getting her final update in October
-October will also include 6 new scenes 2 for (Ava, Dakota, and Tasha) that the community voted for. These will be added on top of Diana's Serum Endings
-Her MCSX Ending will be finished up
-Final update for the year will go up on December and will be a System Update with QOL included

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished that each person that has a dominant route should have a submissive route and the other way around and it not having to be a futa

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes