AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
I haven't played since 5.0 and I have a question about how Ava's serum route has been reworked. I tried to search around but I couldn't find an answer. Is giving Ava the Strange Strapon exclusive to the route that ends in Ava's Bride or Maid's Life now? Can you not turn her futa if you go any other routes?

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I haven't played since 5.0 and I have a question about how Ava's serum route has been reworked. I tried to search around but I couldn't find an answer. Is giving Ava the Strange Strapon exclusive to the route that ends in Ava's Bride or Maid's Life now? Can you not turn her futa if you go any other routes?
On the OP (page 1), click on 'Guide' under download. There is a guide that shows you all of Ava's paths and how to get there. It is quite detailed! Enjoy :>)
1697412282110.png

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
Js curious, are there any negatives to using cheats? Ik some games have stuff like that and I'm curious if this does too.

N3kr071c

May 7, 2023
I just downloaded this last night and I am up to Chapter three and alls I gotta say it's I am enjoying the story. Having said that, and understanding that the Company is an underworld organization and filled with nefarious characters, the one character that sends chills down my spine for being so freaking terrifying is... Penny. That chick scares the crap out of me. I still love her though (gotta say that, lest she does something crazy to me), but she is like a spliced mixture of Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll, and Dr, Steve "Fink" Finklestein all wrapped up in a Bubbles (Power Puff Girls) package. NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!

Last edited:

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Can't help but feel Lauren and Julia are wasted potential as characters.
Dev really could do with expanded their characters and giving better interactions after their relevant chapter.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and menatv

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Patron release is out. Public is next Thursday

Update 5.7.2 – Release Notes
The Company – Update 5.7.2
Update Summary
Update 5.7.2 concludes Diana’s serum content path

Update Notice
Due to unforeseen issues, the community event scenes will be added through a hotfix update in the next few days. We apologize for the delay!

General Updates
  • Added three new MCS3 serum options for Diana
  • Added new MCSX ending for Diana
  • New Random Event – Diana x Cubicle Orgy
  • New Random Event – Diana x Penny
  • New Random Event – Diana x Kagney
  • New Random Event – Submitting to Diana
  • New Random Event – Diana Submits
  • New Diana Convo – Such a Good Pet
  • New Diana Convo – I Think I’ll Keep You
  • New Diana Convo – If I Did Take A Master…
  • New Diana Convo – New Arrangement
System Updates
  • General description updates have been added to Diana’s office when she’s in to highlight physical changes. We’ll look at rolling these out everywhere in the future
Fixes
  • Fixed some missing images
  • Fixed typos

randoguy66

Apr 12, 2020
I swear i've played this game once and it wasn't with real images. Is that an old version? I kinda preferred the drawn images and i don't remember where i even downloaded it from. If anyone knows about this can you help me find it?

Oct 8, 2020
I swear i've played this game once and it wasn't with real images. Is that an old version? I kinda preferred the drawn images and i don't remember where i even downloaded it from. If anyone knows about this can you help me find it?
The art version of the game is a work in progress, you can find it in the OP under the downloads. Pretty sure Patrons have access to more of it.

Reactions: Coomer341

LaurenceD

Dec 15, 2021
I have basically a little wishlist for what I want ontop of this game.

I would like..

- Dom-Maid for Ava. (Futa and Non)
- Scenes where a Dom Ava and Dom Dakota interact.
- A Futa variation for Dakota.

Along that, I can't wait to see Ava and Dakotas routes updated and added upon.
As well as the pregnancy content, love me some FemSubs.

I love this game.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes