s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Wait 3-4 days and nights without interacting with them at Night. Just go straight to bed. Also, don't skip work. On the 4th day, the MCSX will trigger
Diana msx have an error
Error: set : bad evaluation : cannot set properties of undefined ( setting 'cd')
Set $diana. MCSX. CD to $mcsxcd

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I guess the dev finished only the hyper-gay endings so far, because nothing is triggering. Oh well.
1. At evening, go to bed. Don't interact with Ava or Dakota when they are in the living room or their own rooms
2. Don't skip work. Actually head in, and kill time until you can leave at the evening
3. Repeat the top 3 times
4. On the 4th day, you should get a cutscene

This still works since I myself got Ava's Bride ending not that long ago when Tasha was finished.

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has a lot of girl on girl action? I'm new.
If you play as a girl, then there's a lot. If you mean NPCs interacting with each other, with or without the main character, it's mostly family members that come to mind, and only if you use enough serums on them.

Getting Dakota and Ava comfortable with each other is pretty hot though.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hey I think Mom's random scenes are bugged. I got this in the early game:

"Walking through the hallway you notice muffled moaning coming from your mother's room. Her door is cracked shut, and after a few slipped sighs and squeals, there's no mistake she's masturbating. From the sounds of it, she's going at it pretty hard...

Thanks to the serum I gave her, she can't find any relief unless she's in direct contact with me..."

The last line is wrong because I only made her give my character a kiss in the morning, I didn't even get the opportunity to trigger that change yet.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This isn't my favorite game, but there are several things I like about it. The updates are frequent, the options are varied, the story is interesting, and it includes Ava Addams whom I appreciate. Keep up the good work. I do hope you will continue the story version and not stick with free play. I want to see how Sophie does after having been taken. For what it's worth I prefer story driven games, or perhaps I should say choice plentiful visual novels which this game in a way is.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
itll be nice to selectively pick each dosage and revert them in the cheat menu instead of reloading a save or starting from the start in freeplay

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes