HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Is there an updated (or is there planned when done) flowchart as to NPC x serum interactions? The ones in the OP are incomplete and very outdated and with the delays in the game kind of makes it *very* obtuse to the player as to what end states there may be which just creates frustration.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone tell me if I missed a scene with Diana? I gave her a second MCS-2 dose and told her she should get a pet or something like that, but nothing happened after that. Well, almost nothing. I did get a conversation topic about the pet thing. But I didn't get any special pet-related scenes.

This is the latest entry regarding Diana in my notebook before she left the company office (I'm at chapter 3).

"I slipped some MCS-2 into Diana's tea at work today. I wanted to see if I could get her to further embrace her increased degenerate behavior."

Never mind. Sometimes you just need to wait like a week for something to happen. It's better to do it after Diana comes back. Kagney brought me to her and the pet play event did happen.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played Diana extensively, mainly testing stuff for Westane. This update should've filled in everything that isn't MCSX but outside that, her paths are something I have no general info on (for the moment anyways)

Edit: So I asked Westane and he said after Dosing Diana to have sex in the office, you should have 2 Routes available afterwards. Morning Greet and Pet. Each lead down a Sub or Dom Route
Actually, it's bugged. Diana has a halt in her code as announced by Westane. Fix will go live soonish so after that, you'll be able to progress
And for everyone else, the Diana issues were addressed and finally located. Saves might be wonky but Diana is now working as she should for her Become her Pet Route
Do you know if anything's gone wonky for Diana in the latest update? I'm playing the online version and only getting the "become her pet" serum options. I'm assuming there's an alternate path for non-sub MC's but haven't played her new content before.

(And so far these serum options have just added a couple of new conversation options. Sex scenes etc. have remained the same.)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Which route do you think has the most/best content (play a female, male, or trans)?
Every scene has a version (slight alterations, really) for every gender. What determines your "route" is the serum doses you give to the various NPC's.
As of the latest update, the only character who has serum doses that lead to dead ends is John.
The two "most complete" paths for him are to transform him into a woman by having him come to the lab for testing repeatedly and "Dom John" that you get by attempting to dose him after sucking him off in the bathroom. Dom John has loads more content but drastically alters how the rest of the game is played. You've been warned.

Reactions: youngethan

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
20 other characters last 5 updates Diana, it's ridiculous
I like how you can go into the OP and look through the Changelogs to easily find out you're lying. 3 Updates bro AND this one had content for the THREE most favorite characters in the community. Good news, Diana is content complete. Now Penny is up next in 2024

Is there an updated (or is there planned when done) flowchart as to NPC x serum interactions? The ones in the OP are incomplete and very outdated and with the delays in the game kind of makes it *very* obtuse to the player as to what end states there may be which just creates frustration.
The Discord is the best place to get them. The Diana one got updated two days ago

Do you know if anything's gone wonky for Diana in the latest update? I'm playing the online version and only getting the "become her pet" serum options. I'm assuming there's an alternate path for non-sub MC's but haven't played her new content before.

(And so far these serum options have just added a couple of new conversation options. Sex scenes etc. have remained the same.)
There was an issue and all the links have been addressed. Make sure you're on the current Online/Download from Westane's Patreon and you will be good to go.

Loving this game!

Which route do you think has the most/best content (play a female, male, or trans)?
Every Route sees every inch of content. You don't miss any scenes by being Male, Female, etc. Go nuts.

MEGA link on front page is not working file is missing.
Yeah, a bug was found. Here is the current one.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018

I would like to know this as well! I'd prefer Diana to be MY pet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't wait to see you guys' reactions when we finally get back to finishing the John content. :devilish:
Personally, I laughed and eye-rolled at every post crying about the John update and how long it was taking.
What made it funnier, it was announced in advance it would be happening.

I swear, I did not find myself being sustained on a diet of salt-filled crying and whinging that was going on... Nope, not at all. :devilish: :sneaky:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Personally, I laughed and eye-rolled at every post crying about the John update and how long it was taking.
What made it funnier, it was announced in advance it would be happening.

I swear, I did not find myself being sustained on a diet of salt-filled crying and whinging that was going on... Nope, not at all. :devilish: :sneaky:
Lol, for real. Like, I'm not into the Diane updates but, the author has been pretty clear which update comes when so it's not a big surprise.

Just to spite me, it's a John game now. All other characters are shelved until further notice.
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes