Terria96

Oct 24, 2023
I am installed the game in joiplay but I haven't able to find a way to save from disk. Is there something I could potentially do to achieve that, am I missing something? Or is it just impossible and I'd have to rely on the temp save files?

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
" Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget code (Error: <<NewDailySlave>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.PitDailySlaveName is undefined)) "

At the start of the day - later at work I can't buy a new slave - well I can but she never turns up - just the money is gone.
For this bug, you need to open the HTML file with a text editor (like notepad++) and disable the line containing "$PitDailySlaveGenderName, either by removing it, or by tuning it intro a comment (/*<buggy line here>*/).
The slave random generation will be fixed the next day.

Reactions: AnnaHagen

HardhatAlloy650

Mar 9, 2019
How many characters can I put the cat collar on? So far I've only put it in Ava and Dakota, in Ava I felt a greater impact because of the shemale route, but in Dakota I didn't see much of a difference... If there are other characters that can be put in, what are the differences?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How many characters can I put the cat collar on? So far I've only put it in Ava and Dakota, in Ava I felt a greater impact because of the shemale route, but in Dakota I didn't see much of a difference... If there are other characters that can be put in, what are the differences?
You can also "accidentally" put it on yourself if you're submissive enough and try to put it on Ava. All it does is make you more submissive, shrinks your dick, and loosens your asshole every night which are probably at min/max value at that point anyway if you're playing a submissive route.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it me or you can't enable cheats in the drawn version?
There's nothing to activate really. It's only like 3 weeks of content and nothing else is turned on. Once the game reaches Chapter 3 in the Art Demo, Cheats might be added in. For now, it's not necessary to see everything

Reactions: Coomer341

HardhatAlloy650

Mar 9, 2019
(Spoiler)
Is there any way to keep Lauren in the game to corrupt her/have a romance? Or will there be? Or is it just that appearance in chapter 3 and then being either sold or sent to your closet?

sandalhathat

Nov 20, 2020
I have been wanting a fix for this for so long now. I check back often, but I hardly ever see anything about it. I don't get it. Hasn't anybody that's been playing visited the pit to see what they could do? You can't do anything because of that stupid error.
Has anyone else encountered this? I believe I got... the dev or one of the devs to comment on it, but they thought it was only an error on my end. Any update on this? The error is still there for me. That's to say: going to the Pit, even now, displays no "Training Options" button, instead it shows an error.

Please help.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Has anyone else encountered this? I believe I got... the dev or one of the devs to comment on it, but they thought it was only an error on my end. Any update on this? The error is still there for me. That's to say: going to the Pit, even now, displays no "Training Options" button, instead it shows an error.

Please help.
I'll share this to the Discord

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes