Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Every core character minus Chris has a Serum Path. The only character that has a No Serum Route is Tasha. Not dosing her for 14 days sends you on the Girlfriend Route.
Things may have changed, but you used to be able to date Penny without dosing her as well.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
npc events based on corruption and affection, please give me console variables for them, i don't want to grind, i will not grind, i will cheat

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Update 5.8 – Release Notes
The Company – Update 5.8
Update Summary
Update 5.8 expands the existing dream and interaction content for many characters, as well as the Cheat Menu

General Updates
  • The cheats field has been removed from the game, replaced by a new Cheat Menu. Players can pick and choose which cheats they want to use from a list before starting the game. The Cheat Menu will be inaccessible after that
  • The bedroom PC unlock has been separated from the Debug Menu unlock, and now has its own cheat
  • Additional new cheats have been added to the game!
  • 11 new dream events have been added each for Ava, Dakota, Sophie, Diana, Penny, and Chanel
  • 7 new dream events have been added each for Kagney and Elsa
  • These dreams are, for the most part, unlocked by increasing Affection and Corruption with the associated characters
  • To help with that, 10 new interactions have been added for Ava, Dakota, and Diana. These can be accessed when you would normally be able to initiate a conversation, with new options being added as Affection and Corruption increases
System Updates
  • Use of cheats is now tracked in-game to help with troubleshooting
Fixes
  • Fixed issues with Diana’s serum routing
Coming in Update 5.8.1
  • Dream events for Tasha
  • Interactions for Sophie, Kagney, Elsa, and Chanel
  • More cheats!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Early game :
When visiting Tasha in the morning, mc can find her masturbating. There is the option to sneak away after seeing Tasha's dick, however this choice does not add an entry in the notebook and does not seem to count towards certain content like Transforming Tasha.
The player has to choose
- "Try to get a better look" and
-- "But I'm not saying it's a bad thing!"
to get the following Notebook entry :
"I had an interesting run in with Tasha this morning that resulted in me discovering she's transsexual. We ended up having a good talk, and I think we became a little closer because of it."

It is confusing that seeing her stroking her dick and sneaking away does not count for trans-reveal. It seems that the game wants Tasha to know that mc knows that she has a cock.

I accidently stalled my attempt to Transform Tasha for several months because mc just sneaked away in the morning.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I might be dumb, but I don't see the cheats menu. I recently updated to an nvme m2 drive, as well new processor and MB, I seem to have lost my saves.

Reactions: DriKidu

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I miss John getting content
He's really obnoxious, but he's also the only way to get some really domme content out of Tasha. His route brought out some of the worst (read as best) content in terms of humiliation and becoming the office's bitch

Reactions: Flargnock
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes