Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
One thing that i don't understand (and makes 0 sense) is why you have to hard dose (advanced serum) the sister to "Have her acting more sexually open with other people"... isn't she LITERALLY A PROSTITUTE!?
Bruh, You can't be more "open" than that :ROFLMAO:

the5brisbanewatcher

Feb 4, 2024
One thing that i don't understand (and makes 0 sense) is why you have to hard dose (advanced serum) the sister to "Have her acting more sexually open with other people"... isn't she LITERALLY A PROSTITUTE!?
Bruh, You can't be more "open" than that :ROFLMAO:
It's always possible to be more open xD but I do understand what you are pointing out, it didnt bother me on my gameplay tho.

Reactions: deversari

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
It's always possible to be more open xD but I do understand what you are pointing out, it didnt bother me on my gameplay tho.
I know writing isn't this game's strong suit, but it DEFINITELY could have handled it better...
At first (before any serum) it doesn't really show that she's a whore or promiscuous or ANYTHING besides a "normal" college girl, then you go shopping and BOOM... she was a prostitute the whole time (you don't even need to use serum on her, by the way)
But then again, before that (and after if don't use serums on her) the game presents her as pretty “normal/bland”, so the way this information is thrown at you is really stupid...

Just to show you how STUPID this all seems if you stop to think about it, let's extrapolate, imagine that whole retarded scene as something like:
"hey my name is Veruca, I know we never really talked before but did you know you that your mom is a professional mercenary? yeah your mom, that one that NEVER did anything remotely suspicious, she's a high class killer, isn't it cool? But that's ok this city trash so it's normal, btw want to kill some people for money too?"

Then after already knowing about that YOU have to make her more open to casual sex? to what extent if she was already doing that as a "WORK" before you showed up? The only difference now is that she brings her customers home? is that the "openness" brought by an ADVENCED serum? at this point those things should be much more radical not just change of place of fucking...
So yeah her excuse of story or backstory or whatever doesn't make sense from the start, as the game is confused about how to deal with this character, should she be a whore? should she be the "normal" girl? they tried going for "both" but forgot the prostitute part of her personality and it's clearly not making sense.

the5brisbanewatcher

Feb 4, 2024
I know writing isn't this game's strong suit, but it DEFINITELY could have handled it better...
At first (before any serum) it doesn't really show that she's a whore or promiscuous or ANYTHING besides a "normal" college girl, then you go shopping and BOOM... she was a prostitute the whole time (you don't even need to use serum on her, by the way)
But then again, before that (and after if don't use serums on her) the game presents her as pretty “normal/bland”, so the way this information is thrown at you is really stupid...

Just to show you how STUPID this all seems if you stop to think about it, let's extrapolate, imagine that whole retarded scene as something like:
"hey my name is Veruca, I know we never really talked before but did you know you that your mom is a professional mercenary? yeah your mom, that one that NEVER did anything remotely suspicious, she's a high class killer, isn't it cool? But that's ok this city trash so it's normal, btw want to kill some people for money too?"

Then after already knowing about that YOU have to make her more open to casual sex? to what extent if she was already doing that as a "WORK" before you showed up? The only difference now is that she brings her customers home? is that the "openness" brought by an ADVENCED serum? at this point those things should be much more radical not just change of place of fucking...
So yeah her excuse of story or backstory or whatever doesn't make sense from the start, as the game is confused about how to deal with this character, should she be a whore? should she be the "normal" girl? they tried going for "both" but forgot the prostitute part of her personality and it's clearly not making sense.

Yeah I agree with this, it's like if the dev didnt think the evolution of the relationship early enough in the game conceptualisation and developpement. So he is stuck with this relationship that he must make work with the entirety of the game mechanics. Its hard to do but possible, sadly he didnt do it much.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

how are you shocked that a game like this dose not have good writing thats like playing skyrim cos of the story XD

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Wait, are you guys telling me you *don't* think this game is highly realistic?? The game where your coworker demands you blow him in the bathroom on your first day at work and you work at an underground lab operated by Team Rocket?? The game where you strap a magical strap-on onto your sleeping mother's body (she doesn't wake up though, don't worry) that makes her grow a penis?? The game where you combine hormones with shit they use in lethal injections to make magical mind control serums to use on your friends and loved ones?

:WaitWhat:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah I agree with this, it's like if the dev didnt think the evolution of the relationship early enough in the game conceptualisation and developpement. So he is stuck with this relationship that he must make work with the entirety of the game mechanics. Its hard to do but possible, sadly he didnt do it much.
why are you shocked that this game is not realistic like how? XD

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Well it is very possible to do a game that has realistic relations so that people can relate better to it.
What's being discussed is hardly even a "realism" thing tbh. Some things are just not consistent with the game's own canon.
Batman's hardly realistic, but it would still be pretty jarring if Bruce Wayne's parents got kidnapped by the Joker.

it's like if the dev didnt think the evolution of the relationship early enough in the game conceptualisation and developpement. So he is stuck with this relationship that he must make work with the entirety of the game mechanics.
Before Dakota's most recent revamp, one of the first doses you gave her would have her divulge to you how sexually frustrated she is and how she never has time for sex. Her being a prostitute is a recent development and a massive pivot away from the original lore.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Wait, are you guys telling me you *don't* think this game is highly realistic?? The game where your coworker demands you blow him in the bathroom on your first day at work and you work at an underground lab operated by Team Rocket?? The game where you strap a magical strap-on onto your sleeping mother's body (she doesn't wake up though, don't worry) that makes her grow a penis?? The game where you combine hormones with shit they use in lethal injections to make magical mind control serums to use on your friends and loved ones?

:WaitWhat:
A lot of movies and games are about ordinary people put in extraordinary situations. Those situations bring the best or worst of them on surface. It's one of the most common theme actually.

"The Company" it's not an exception. It's built on certain archetypes / tropes and the message you get with the achievements should've made you aware of that. The "extraordinary" situations (unethical research, harassment, sexual favors and power abuse) are not exactly uncommon in large corporations IRL. Using untested drugs on people? Also quite common. Have you took your vaccine 2 years ago?

All that remains besides sex description are the relations between people involved.
But during the game development, somehow the bar for those relations shifted from "realistic" to "hentai".
We used to think that if we bring a beer to Penny she will drink it, not stick the bottle in the pussy. Not so sure anymore.

Just try a game session without serum. Pretty much Umbrella Corporation with sex instead of monsters.

Cheers

Reactions: the5brisbanewatcher

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I'd just like to point out to the newbies that this game has been in development since 2017, and for the last 3-4 years they've been mostly ripping out and rearranging the same content, over and over.
They've been revamping old systems at the request of their patrons. It just so happens that most of the people contributing to this game are more interested in expanding/refining the serum routes than they are in the main story.
Some systems had to be changed because they were an absolute pain in the ass. If you remember the original sex system, it was a boring, repetitive time sink. I used to mash "tab > enter" over and over again grinding Dakota's corruption just so I could give her the next dose.

Making the experience leading from one chapter into another enjoyable is just as, if not more, important than the addition of a new chapter. Just because the length of the story hasn't changed doesn't mean new content isn't being added.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I'd just like to point out to the newbies that this game has been in development since 2017, and for the last 3-4 years they've been mostly ripping out and rearranging the same content, over and over.
Yeah I'm just waiting for the story to start advancing again lol

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
And after 4 years, how many of those are done?
So the last story update was 4.2, about 2 years ago. Following that:
  • Home content
  • Tasha
  • The Pit
  • Diana
  • New artwork
  • Dreams expanded
New updates come out about once a month and each one represents about a month's worth of content compared to pretty much any other game.
It's worth noting that every time new story content is added, people start asking when serum paths are getting their next update. Whatever's being worked on is what's being worked on.

Pr1vat3Account

Jul 21, 2020
Is there some sort of guide to exploring content? Like I know Ms. Dee can have some unique scenes where she becomes dominant even if you've doused her to be submissive. But how am I supposed to find unique scenes with prerequisites if I don't know where to start?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there some sort of guide to exploring content? Like I know Ms. Dee can have some unique scenes where she becomes dominant even if you've doused her to be submissive. But how am I supposed to find unique scenes with prerequisites if I don't know where to start?
The Wiki on the OP is pretty good for that, it gets you through most of the important characters. It can be dated with real new updates but it is what it is. Check it out! :>)

Pr1vat3Account

Jul 21, 2020
The Wiki on the OP is pretty good for that, it gets you through most of the important characters. It can be dated with real new updates but it is what it is. Check it out! :>)
This Wiki?
It seems a bit outdated, especially with new content
(Also thanks for the quick response)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes