HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying out the no dose Tasha route, and the game seems to have glitched. She won't give me her number or invite for a date. I'm at max affection, and it's November, but nothing yet. Is there a way to force trigger the event?
You're missing something. Follow this.

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You're missing something. Follow this.

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
Can you have both cisgender Tasha AND Dom John in one playthrough?

jaxlogan

Dec 26, 2019
is there going to be kid from the one you get knocked up and are you going to be able to move in with one of them and are you going to be able to merr them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Tried doing a bit of a search and it's not entirely clear to me!

I've always done the Sophie romance route but I want to try the path where you dominate her. However, posts on the topic refer to the old wording of the first dosing interaction.

Which one do you want to be choosing? Please you sexually? Or act flirty?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I've always done the Sophie romance route but I want to try the path where you dominate her. However, posts on the topic refer to the old wording of the first dosing interaction.

1. Allow you to address her more casually. (Romance path; you start calling her "Sophie")
  2. Have her show you her tits. (Dominance path; quick scene where she shows you her bra, and unlocks a similar randomly-occurring office scene.)
  3. Have her go down on you. (Submissiveness path; has no immediate effects.)

Reactions: SunlessSpear

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017

Just to clarify the above response:

Have her show you her tits means Sophie will be dominant, and have her go down on you means (exactly what you would assume) Sophie will be submissive. They both sounded kinda subby to me at first, way back when, but it does make sense once you actually get into it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
a image pack because mine is from a really old version and i dont want to start adding images from zero. what doesn't make sense?
Given that you've now added proper context, what didn't make sense was the initial implication that for whatever ludicrous reason not having an image pack would mean you'd have to restart the game.

Might be an idea to elaborate on what a "good" image pack is too - What are you looking for that you consider good.

Jun 21, 2019
Given that you've now added proper context, what didn't make sense was the initial implication that for whatever ludicrous reason not having an image pack would mean you'd have to restart the game.

Might be an idea to elaborate on what a "good" image pack is too - What are you looking for that you consider good.
With how boring and time wasting is to add images in this game more than 5 mp4 are already a good pack.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
DevBlog and 2024-2025 Roadmap is out:

February 2024
  • Complete Dream/Interaction release for most main characters
  • Saya content / Ram Coin acquisition
  • Penny baseline content preparation
April 2024
  • Penny content completion
  • John Friendship / Submissive routes completion