Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to say that overall I'm cautiously optimistic about the progress this game has made since I last played a few months ago. I love the concept but so often it seems like its never put into something with even decent gameplay.

Last edited:

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Whenever I talk to Tasha I get this error

>">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.time.isEarlyAfternoon is not a function

The only time I can talk to her is if I go to work early and talk to her in the morning.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
A few errors but this game is fun, thank you for sharing. Also, its possible to use the serum in anyone besides the mom, sister or assistant?The boss i used on the first day test, but i can never get other chances with anyone else, i chase people on work, even alone, you can talk with them ( except the blond woman, give a error on her ), but no chance to use serum.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
A few errors but this game is fun, thank you for sharing. Also, its possible to use the serum in anyone besides the mom, sister or assistant?The boss i used on the first day test, but i can never get other chances with anyone else, i chase people on work, even alone, you can talk with them ( except the blond woman, give a error on her ), but no chance to use serum.
after like the second week you can go in the commons area when no one is there and you have to the option to take a drink to someone and thats when you can use the serum

Reactions: Silver1

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Might be worth zipping the fixed html and not using the html file itself, this is loading the game from Nopy for me. So no pics.

I went and manually did the fixes myself, but others may not figure it out.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Might be worth zipping the fixed html and not using the html file itself, this is loading the game from Nopy for me. So no pics.
That happened with me too, so I just saved the page to hard drive then moved it to the game folder. Works fine.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, an Alpha 4.8.1 file has been posted on Westane's TGF site. Link to new .html file here:

Original post has been updated. Or you can check out Westane's TGF site for details and links to 0.4.0, 0.4.8 Patch, and 4.8.1 html (replaces the file in 0.4.8 patch)

I haven't explored the 4.8.1 update/.html file much, but it loads as expected at least. Changelog:

Alpha 4.8.1 Patch Notes:

• Saves from 0.4.8 are not compatible with 4.8.1 (I'm sorry!!)
  • This is just an HTML update, meant to replace The Company.html in the root directory of the game. Requires 0.4.8 images
  • More useful version naming convention
  • Fixed some major bugs from 0.4.8

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
OK, an Alpha 4.8.1 file has been posted on Westane's TGF site. Link to new .html file here:

Original post has been updated. Or you can check out Westane's TGF site for details and links to 0.4.0, 0.4.8 Patch, and 4.8.1 html (replaces the file in 0.4.8 patch)

I haven't explored the 4.8.1 update/.html file much, but it loads as expected at least. Changelog:

Alpha 4.8.1 Patch Notes:

• Saves from 0.4.8 are not compatible with 4.8.1 (I'm sorry!!)
  • This is just an HTML update, meant to replace The Company.html in the root directory of the game. Requires 0.4.8 images
  • More useful version naming convention
  • Fixed some major bugs from 0.4.8

any chance to make the old save files make useful?
maybe some modder here can help. :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
any chance to make the old save files make useful?
maybe some modder here can help. :)
Yeah hopefully. My modding skills are RenPy oriented, and limited at that, so I'd have no idea where to start here. I'm guessing that variables were added or changed, hence why the old saves won't work, but I don't really know. I'll leave it to the professionals to tackle that one.

Jun 11, 2017
The 0.4.0 mega download always gets stuck at 68.5MB. Have been trying daily since it came out. What's the problem? I'm not limited by mega or anything.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The 0.4.0 mega download always gets stuck at 68.5MB. Have been trying daily since it came out. What's the problem? I'm not limited by mega or anything.
So, Westane talks about a 'Full Download' on his Patreon (523 MB, link below). Maybe this version will work for you?

Link has been added to OP.

You'll still need the updated 4.8.1 .html file I think, but I haven't needed to download from this link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vimal07
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes