Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Any chance of update in another server?I don´t know why but i can access Mega here, and when i try to use the downloader it gives a error.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any chance of update in another server?I don´t know why but i can access Mega here, and when i try to use the downloader it gives a error.
If you just need the updated 4.8.1 .html file, here ya go!

For the other three files (0.4.8 Full, 0.4.8 Patch, 0.4.0), maybe one of our uploaders might be willing to upload those to google, etc.

Also, maybe linking to MEGA from Westane's TGFGames site might work for you?

Reactions: Silver1

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like how its fleshing out, doesn't seem to be a lot of events though overall.
After you get to the "sandbox" portion its just make potions and go through your day. Looking forward to what gets added with the actors, some are really nice, especially Tasha.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
any chance to make the old save files make useful?
maybe some modder here can help. :)
I'm guessing that variables were added or changed, hence why the old saves won't work, but I don't really know. I'll leave it to the professionals to tackle that one.
Like Ren-py the saves for SugarCube based Twine games contain both a list of every Passage (page of text) you viewed (a particular Passage can appear in the list multiple times) as well as a copy of the state of all known variables for each item in that list.

What is needed to 'quick fix' an old save so it can basically work in a later release depends on exactly what was done in a particular update, it could be as simple as opening the web-browser's console and using the SugarCube debugging object to add or modify variables, to something more complex like extending one of the custom Javascript objects the game developer created to include a missing (misnamed) function definition.

I have informed the game developer about a method they can use to reduce the situations where old saves are truly not compatible with newer releases (there are situations where it becomes too complex to patch the save being loaded), and they have stated that they will implement this functionality thus hopefully this will be less of an issue in the future.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Double checking:
If you downloaded the 0.4.8 full,

you still need this file (4.8.1), which replaces the .html file in 0.4.8:

I'm able to do stuff with Tasha just fine with the 4.8.1 patch, at least as far as chatting with her at her office, and giving her serums. I.E. she works as she was in 0.4.0, with perhaps some new stuff as well (if any was added).

Without the 4.8.1 .html patch, you'll see errors if you try to interact with her.

I haven't played through the new html patch version much, but I was able to chat with Tasha in her office (this caused an error before). I was able to give her her (serum laced) coffee/tea as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: knight77

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
Did you swap out the .html file for the 4.8.1 file (in OP and a couple of posts above)? The one in the 0.4.8 patch has issues...[/QUO
Double checking:
If you downloaded the 0.4.8 full,

you still need this file (4.8.1), which replaces the .html file in 0.4.8:

I'm able to do stuff with Tasha just fine with the 4.8.1 patch, at least as far as chatting with her at her office, and giving her serums. I.E. she works as she was in 0.4.0, with perhaps some new stuff as well (if any was added).

Without the 4.8.1 .html patch, you'll see errors if you try to interact with her.

I haven't played through the new html patch version much, but I was able to chat with Tasha in her office (this caused an error before). I was able to give her her (serum laced) coffee/tea as well.
thanks!understood!

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
how do i reduce corruption quicker??
Since reducing corruption is not a mechanic in this game, I'm guessing you're referring to reducing the amount of time between being able to dose someone? The answer to that, is you can't. There's a set amount of time that's required before you can dose someone again, and the time grows the more power the potion used.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Is it possible to reduce the player's corruption?
On the beginning of the game, before you do anything to the mother, spending time with her lowered your corruption a little, i don´t know any other way. But i did not noticed any effect caused by corruption so far, did i missed anything?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
On the beginning of the game, before you do anything to the mother, spending time with her lowered your corruption a little, i don´t know any other way. But i did not noticed any effect caused by corruption so far, did i missed anything?
When taking a nap, there's a random chance that you can reduce corruption by 2

You can skip work by reading/playing video games, then calling Penny. You'll end up at home around noon. Then you can take three naps. Surprisingly, even though you're alone, there is a good chance someone will interrupt your nap and rob you of the stat bonus.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Since reducing corruption is not a mechanic in this game, I'm guessing you're referring to reducing the amount of time between being able to dose someone? The answer to that, is you can't. There's a set amount of time that's required before you can dose someone again, and the time grows the more power the potion used.
I haven't really found a point to any of the stats yet. Basically we just wait for the timer to reset then dose them again.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Regarding the F12 console Sugarcube.State.variables thing... how exactly, and i do mean exactly, does that work?
I pressed F12, copy-pasted Sugarcube.State.variables in the console tab and nothing happened. Is there something i'm missing?

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes